This position was filled!
Who are they?
Scaleflex is hiring!
At Scaleflex, we are striving to make the Web faster by allowing our customers to store, optimize and deliver their assets (product images, videos, files, code, …) rocket fast over the World. In the context of our accelerated growth and the launch of our new product Filerobot, we are looking to strengthen our international Team with a Backend Developer.
With a Team of 40 spread across France, Vietnam and Bulgaria and thanks to strong automation in our operations, we are able to serve more than 1500 happy customers worldwide with our current SAAS offering Cloudimage. Self-funded until now, we have decided to accelerate our growth in 2020 with the launch of a DAM product: Filerobot.
Our core architecture is based on custom-built load balancers, distributed uploaders, and databases. We also have our in-house monitoring and alerting infrastructure. As we grow our global footprint, customer base and scale to support dozens of TBs of new asserts daily, we need someone with proven experience to build more connectors and plugins to expand exponentially our ecosystem of partners.
This is a unique opportunity in a rapidly expanding company with the goal of fully integrating the team as a Senior Developer.
The position is located in Ho Chi Minh City but remote applicants are accepted, provided they can commute 4 days a week during evaluation period and a minimum of 1-3 day(s) a week, depending on location, once confirmed.
Specific responsibilities include
Focus on new connectors & plugins:
- CMS (Apostrophe, Kontent -js-, Shopware, Drupal, etc. -PHP-)
- and non CMS (Salesforce, Adobe CC, etc.)
Develop new features and maintain existing plugins, like WordPress:
- full list of existing connectors here : https://www.scaleflex.com/en/integrations#logos
- provide connectors’ users level3 support, investigate issues by doing own research & involving other teams as needed, and enrich Knowledge Base as needed
Collaborate with Scaleflex’ Devops, senior Back and Front End leads to ensure flawless integration from specifications to documentation
Anticipate and identify security issues that may arise, monitor third party releases and their impact the existing connectors and plugins
Monitor and answer on different support channels: internal chat, ticketing system, public forums, developers networks, and more
Work on standard working hours (e.g. Mon.- Fri. 9am to 6pm) but be flexible enough in the event of release or exceptional emergency to be reachable after 6pm.
Strong autonomy, self-discipline and smart organization are essential qualities to perform in an international and remote team. The ideal candidate must be “hungry but humble” and work with passion towards achieving common and personal goals.
What we offer
At Scaleflex, the most important thing is not where you come from but where you want to go, and especially how! Traditional team silos are broken and team members are involved in cross-functional activities to allow everyone to learn as much as possible and identify where (s)he can excel.
Benefits list :
- 18 days of leave per year,
- 13th month of salary,
- Very dynamic career path: if you also secretly love QA, Design, Marketing, or any other fitting open position, don’t hide and let’s talk about it!
- Full coverage allowances: lunch & parking, but also gym, birthday voucher and more
- Included social insurance and healthcare insurance
- Weekly after-work and Monthly team outing
The passion for crafting beautiful user-centric products and conquering limitless markets brings us together.
Add to this an obvious taste for speed (karting, skiing), travel (Europe, Asia and more) and team sports (basketball first), you will obtain a great company culture and turf to thrive.
Our Team is built around people with a strong entrepreneurial culture and can-do attitude. We love people able to “do something out of nothing” and strive to get better every day.
In order to fit with our culture, you must be/have:
- 3 year of coding experience, preferably in a web/cloud environment as a PHP/js Developer.
- With experience of at least 1 year developing CMS plugins & connectors.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of CDN technologies, and SaaS / Cloud products development.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Quick learner with a desire to learn new development languages and tools.
- Fluent English skills (verbal and written) with outstanding interpersonal skills.
Additional language skills (verbal and written) in French and/or German would be a plus but not mandatory.
Additional DevOps-like skills in order to handle test servers or develop APIs autonomously (ideally Python, SQL) would be a plus but not mandatory.
Additional working knowledge of plugin programming languages like .net would be a plus but not mandatory.
- …and a sense of humor is an absolute must!
You will meet our R & D Team and receive a technical assignment. According to the results, you’ll meet with our CTO for the last round. If you enjoyed it and impressed us with your tech skills, we’ll be happy to welcome you to the team ASAP!
Interested? Apply with your resume and a short description of how you can have an impact!