Their mission is to create the most amazing banking experience for SMEs through technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto, they believe that great services come from great thinkers, that’s why they strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and help you excel in your work (read more about their method).
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 65,000 SME clients
- €136 million raised
- €10 billion transactions processed in 2019
- The number of business customers doubled in the 3 new markets opened in 2019 between September 2019 and January 2020
- Qonto hired +100 talents (CDI) in 2019 (also for the 3 new markets: Spain, Germany, Italy)
- Outstanding customer satisfaction (App Store | Google Play | TrustPilot)
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work at (Wired | LinkedIn)
- International investors with a solid Fintech experience
- And 200+ happy Qontoers helping them building the bank of their dreams (just that!)
- Ambition: We tackle big challenges no matter what.
- Teamwork: We create magic by collaborating at the same speed.
- Mastery: We pursue excellence through continuous learning and face challenges humbly every day.
- Integrity: We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other.
They are proud of all the incredible talents that have already joined Qonto. Most come from diverse backgrounds, enabling them to learn from new perspectives and experiences.
Qonto is located in 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily... what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the Atrium and a budget allocated to managers for team events.
- The latest in Apple’s equipment.
- 1 day of remote work per week.
- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days.
- A Qonto Card for lunch.
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib.
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 25+ nationalities based in Paris!).
Beware not to leave computers unlocked, otherwise, you will supply the whole team in “chouquettes” the following Monday!