Purchasely is the only In-App Subscription SaaS platform from build to interface, compliant with mobile, TV, and App Store guidelines. Purchasely gives Marketers full control and ease to increase and retain cross-channel subscribers — in days instead of weeks.
Launched in 2020, Purchasely is the brainchild of three award-winning developers to make mobile app subscription growth and retention easy and simple.
Since we have been growing super fast and Purchasely platform is already used by 500 apps located in 15 app categories. We aim to become the most popular mobile subscription platform worldwide!
Purchasely provides a stimulating and benevolent environment for our employees to make them happy, efficient, autonomous as we think that wellbeing and a good balance between personal and professional life are key pillars of collective success.
Purchasely does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity. In fact, we strongly believe that diversity contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
- Flexible Office. Pleasant office space in Paris 2nd district, with a flexible remote policy
- Fair Reward. Competitive salary and equity packages for all employees
- State-of-the-art tools. Top of the range equipment: MacBook Pro, latest generation, keyboard, laptop stand, monitor, and noise-canceling headphones
- Excellent healthcare insurance. Comprehensive health insurance (Alan) for you and your family
- Transport. Country-specific commuter benefits
- Food & Beverages. Swile Credit Card with 50% contribution made by Purchasely
- Parental Leave. Extended parental leave for all new parent