Year of Founding2023
Average Age34 years old
Voted "start-up of the year 2022" at the start-up and innovation summit by Challenges, Predict4Health is also the first start-up to have obtained CE marking under the new European MDR regulation for its various software products. It publishes a digital platform that revolutionises medical practices in kidney transplantation thanks to a predictive algorithm. This technology has been designed and developed by teams from Inserm and APHP using artificial intelligence to improve care and personalise patient follow-up. Cibiltech hopes to make it possible to adapt treatments to prolong graft survival and enable patients to live better and longer, as well as to improve the management of human and financial resources for hospitals and healthcare systems.
Predict4Health wishes to hire technical talents to support the development of its SaaS solutions. The company is also looking for sales and marketing profiles specialized in the medical field.
- Pioneers in predictive medicine
- Worldwide scientific recognition of the founders
- An international work environment
- A dynamic team who loves sports but also croissants and chocolate.
- Regular yoga sessions and team activities every Thursday.
- Regular internal training to enrich your knowledge
Questions and answers on Predict4Health