In 2018, Opensee decided to tackle one of the hardest challenges of financial institutions : make simple, interactive and quick data-driven decisions leveraging their massive amounts of data and financial industry expertise. To deliver a no-compromise solution enabling to exploit huge volumes with speed and high performance at a lower cost than existing benchmarks, Opensee chose to break the status quo: Tear down down silos and challenge existing development processes Co-build a strong partnership with their clients to find together the smartest and most efficient solution. Today this fast-growing international Fintech offers a high performance solution to the major financial institutions in Paris, London and New-York, helping them overcome new risk management challenges by handling and exploiting their massive datasets.
Opensee is looking for new talents with an innovative and problem-solving mindset : women and men, who see challenges as learning opportunities and want to explore and impact the financial industry, capital markets, new technologies and big data challenges.
The secret to integrate this team of senior practitioners, from both technical and financial fields, is to share your knowledge and bring your own experience. But also be a team player, proactive and with a tireless positive attitude in this very demanding and stimulating sector.
- All Opensee teams are currently working remotely due to this particular context.
- In 2020 Opensee had its first Christmas lunch on Zoom to celebrate its amazing year! Opensee teams would have preferred to see each other, but security first. So a gourmet meal delivered and “Among us” game on the menu to enjoy this day together!
- Thanks to its efforts, Opensee has been selected to be part of the open-innovation lab of Société Générale and successfully leveraged on this program to build a fruitful collaboration.
- Opensee has been awarded in 2017 at the "Concours d'innovation numérique" in the Fintech category, sponsored by the French State to support the best innovative projects in digital transformation.
- In 2018, Opensee has also been chosen by BPIFrance to be 1 of the 6 start-ups to represent France at the International SME Forum on Artificial Intelligence in Montreal.