At moka.care, they believe that mental health is key for sustainable growth, both as individuals and as companies. Through individual and group therapy or coaching sessions, they make it possible for every employee to talk about anything, at the right time and, most importantly, with the right person. Alongside their psychologists, coaches and therapists, they help companies take action for the well-being of their teams, and achieve healthy and sustainable growth.
Since their creation in January 2020, more than 100 companies (L'Oreal, Spendesk, Qonto, Engie, Castalie, etc.) have joined moka.care, and they now have over 15,000 employees covered in France but also throughout the world!
While always keeping a sustainable vision of team growth, their team is growing fast, with already 40 people onboard! They are not stopping there and want their team to keep growing as their product, to help them make mental health accessible to as many people as possible, and to become the European leader.
Their values : Excellence in Care is their obsession
- Comprehensive selflessness: they deeply care about every person, about who they are and their conditions of fulfillment in their work.
- Inexhaustible optimism: they set ambitious goals, and are not afraid of starting low and persevering to reach them.
- Reliable ownership: they build the solutions they want to see live.
- Fast agility: they move fast and iterate
The team is looking for new talent to support its growth and become the European leader in company mental health.
At moka.care, no typical profile, but passionate, dynamic and ambitious personalities inspired by the ambition to destigmatize mental health in the workplace. 🤲
Joining them is the opportunity to participate in an entrepreneurial fast-growing adventure at the beginning of the journey, with great development evolution in France and in Europe! It’s also, work in a company where you can, really, help people to feel good in their lives and grow your skills thanks to a fast-learning process and a huge potential of evolution.
- Work-life balance (60% at the office and 40% remotely) - the tech team is remote-friendly
- Beautiful office in the center of Paris
- Great Health insurance
- Meal voucher card
- ClassPass for sport & wellness allowance
- Access to moka.care
- 7-weeks holiday policy
- Monthly team events, and offsite twice a year
- Free coffee, fruits and chocolate
- Mac or windows? You choose