Year of Founding2017
Gender Breakdown35 %65 %
Average Age29 years old
- Des salariés dans 4 pays : France, Côte d’Ivoire, Mali, Burkina.
- 11 nationalités différentes, européennes et africaines.
- Une direction élargie mixte, équilibrée homme/femme, 34 ans de moyenne d’âge, européens et africains.
KeyOpsTech is the first company
- #ParcelTech (technology related to parcels / packages)
- #DaaS - Delivery as a Service (no assets transportation company)
- #TechForGood (improves people’s lives thanks to our technology)
- #AfricaTech (A Story 100% concentrated on Africa with an adapted technology)
The company was created in June 2017 and is financially supported by a large French group. The headquarter and technical team are based in the center of Lyon and the operational subsidiaries are located in Ivory Coast (Abidjan) and Ghana (Accra) with representative offices in Dakar, Bamako and Ouagadougou (as of Mid 2020)
KeyOpsTech has patented an operating mode allowing peer2peer2peer2peer etc… secure!
- Without investment: BYOD mode, with basic smartphones
- By playing with telecom constraints, with an airplane mode, without data
- Without complexity of implementation: the parcel label is a keyword scanned by our app (OCR)
- By securing delivery thanks to internet tracking (URL) and a PIN code signature
- And especially allowing native transport player interconnexion (local Post, express companies, couriers), typically African informal players (coach, train, ferry companies) and crowdsourced resources (students and parcelshops)
CURIOUS collaborators because the African tech context requires a strong R&D work and permanent questioning.
AGILE employees to contribute to the development of an innovative and disruptive product in a short timeframe.
PASSIONATE collaborators to maintain the emulation and individual development of the global team, in good understanding with colleagues based in Africa and in France.
- You love good food and wine
- You only communicate in GIFs on Slack
- You have a surprising passion (logging enthusiast, cryptocurrency miner, auto-motorcycle biker, ...)
- You like yam fries, alloco and braised chicken, you dress in wax on Friday and you master the cut-and-off
THEN YOU ALREADY HAVE 90% OF THE REQUIRED SKILLS
Questions and answers on KeyOpsTech