Year of Founding1994
Average Age35 years old
Latest job listings
Nous sommes passionnés par ce que nous faisons, ce qui fait toute la différence sur la qualité du produit crée par nos équipes et sur notre atmosphère de travail au quotidien.
RT @BBTAwards: Taking home our final award of the night is @Google and @amexgbt who have just won Travel Team of the Year, sponsored by @Am…
KDS is a world leader in business travel technology and has been at the forefront of innovation in the industry since 1994.
Also known as Neo Technology Group, KDS is part of the American Express Global Business Travel family.
Showcasing its creativity, KDS uses innovative technology to help both enterprise customers and end-users, developing revolutionary solutions to make their lives easier. KDS offers several solutions to simplify business travel and expense management. These products are aimed at many different industry stakeholders and involve a variety of technical environments, each with their own challenges, so there are plenty of opportunities to find your own path.
KDS supports companies of all sizes in both Europe and the US, offering end-to-end business travel management solutions.
KDS head offices are in Issy-les-Moulineaux, where an international team of over 200 employees work hard to develop the company’s award-winning solutions.
A few definitions:
- Business travel: a niche sector that involves significant costs for businesses. In a company’s list of expenses, it often ranks second. Planning and managing corporate travel (client meetings, training, market development, etc.) is a complex process involving various stakeholders. KDS simplifies this process with the help of cutting-edge technology.
- Expense management: this is a key pain point for every business traveller. All expenses incurred during travel must be reported, justified, approved and reimbursed. This is a time consuming process that involves managers, accountants and finance executives. A savvy, easy-to-use Saas-based solution helps make that process easier and more productive for companies of all sizes.
- American Express Global Business Travel: Also known as GBT, it is the parent company of KDS. As the world’s largest business travel agency, GBT is deeply connected to an internationally recognized brand of card payment provider, American Express and has a legacy of providing exceptional value to corporate customers through a combination of industry-leading technology and complete travel management support. Neo Technology Group is a key part of the GBT technology strategy.
At KDS, passion, curiosity and innovation are the order of the day. Above all, it’s about people who want to make a difference and to see their ideas come to life as part of an organisation that strives for excellence. Thanks to the quality of their decisions and their work, KDS employees are changing the business travel industry on a daily basis.
KDS encourages – both employees and customers – to take initiative and to work together as a team in a positive atmosphere. Customer satisfaction is at the heart of the KDS strategy, and all employees have a part to play in making the difference.
When you join KDS, you can enjoy:
- A multicultural atmosphere, with employees from over 15 countries who all speak English in addition to their native languages.
- The chance to make a difference in a company that focuses on employee development and motivation (certified by “Investors in People”).
- Team events: seminars, company parties, KDS Academy, foosball tournaments, company updates and product roadmap presentations.
- A strong company culture: shared values and a friendly atmosphere. KDS employees are well-known in the industry for working hard and having fun in equal measure! #WorkHardPlayHard
- An ideal and flexible setup: a workplace designed for employee well-being, a favourable work-life balance, opportunities for telecommuting, and a company restaurant run by the catering firm Lecointre.
Questions and answers on KDS