- Software, FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 15 to 50 employees
Bras Droit CEO/COO Intern
- Internship (4 to 6 months)
- Starting date:
- Partial remote authorized
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: > 6 months
This position was filled!
Who are they?
📈 Since our launch, our mission has remained true to our ambition: to offer digital SMEs a simple, fast and flexible financing solution, all without dilution. And this, in a delicate macroeconomic context that weakens companies.
The debt line is simple, fast (< 48h) and flexible and it allows to release funds to accompany the investments of digital companies on key expense items such as :
- Customer acquisition (Ads, marketing);
- Fast ROI recruitment;
- Financing of supplier invoices and inventory.
With Karmen, companies unlock immediate cash flow that boosts their performance, while maintaining full control of their business.
💰 Karmen raised (in Seed series) €22M in January 2022 from prestigious international investors. Karmen continues its conquest of the French market before going international in Europe.
Karmen continues its momentum with a new 50M€ (debt) round in November 2022 to support the growth of digital companies.
💡Founded in May 2021, the Karmen team has grown from 3 co-founders to 20 people in less than 6 months. Joining Karmen means joining an ambitious fintech where everything remains to be written, together!
❓Purpose of the Job
Support the CEO (Gabriel) and the COO (Baptiste) on a multitude of missions in the growth of Karmen
As the CEO’s right-hand man, you will be in the front row of an excitingly accelerating fintech. You will work directly with Karmen’s founding team on a variety of topics, both strategic and operational: Operations, Partnerships, Business Development, Strategy, Fundraising, etc.
- Operations, a multitude of ops topics (customer feedback, internal process optimization, cross-team communication & tools implementation, consolidation of our events strategy)
- Partnerships, support the partnership team to build and close a pipeline of partners with the French start up ecosystem (incubators, VCs, other scale ups, tech platforms, etc.)
- Reporting & Fundraising, monitoring the performance of our acquisition channels, participating in financial reporting to our investors, participating in the fundraising roadshow
- Business Development, support the sales team (sales & prospecting performance analysis, lead qualifying, Hubspot dashboarding)
☀️ Your Manager
You will work daily with Baptiste, COO & Co founder.
He is in charge of marketing Karmen’s financing offer to target customers: companies with recurring revenues. He also supports Karmen’s clients in their development and growth.
Passionate about entrepreneurship and the world of startups, he attended HEC Paris and gained experience in scale up at Deliveroo, in startup at Ankorstore and in venture capital at Founders Future. During this experience, he became familiar with the fintech and SaaS ecosystems and understood their financing challenges.
In early 2021, he co-founded Karmen to reinvent B2B credit granting and offer entrepreneurs a new financing option: simple, fast and non-dilutive. Baptiste is a fan of water sports 🏄, travel 🗺️and gastronomy 🍽️!
👋 Your team & Contacts
You will work with Louis, Head of Sales and Gabriel, CEO & Co founder.
You will also work with the Sales and Credit and marketing teams!
You will have contactwith our prospects and clients.
- Ideally from a business or engineering school (4+ years)
- Previous experience in a start-up / in an investment fund / consulting / banking
- Fluency in English (oral and written) & French (C1)
- Mastery of Google Tools, CRM & growth hacking tools a plus
- Be a real Swiss Army knife
- Thirsty to learn and willing to get their hands dirty
At Karmen, we are looking for people who want to live a human experience above all. That’s why we’re looking for people who are aligned with the same values we hold dear every day:
We believe that transparency is crucial to promote a culture based on honesty, communication and especially to unblock complex situations by letting the team express themselves in a transparent way.
It is important that team members know that they are an integral part of the foundation and success of Karmen. Moving toward a common goal is a team motto.
Without kindness, it’s hard to build trust, without trust, it’s hard to get performance, without performance, there is no impact, and without impact, you stagnate.
What’s in it for me at Karmen?
If you join Karmen, here are the company’s benefits 👇
🏢 Incubated at Platform58. Fintech and Insurtech incubator of Banque Postale; in the heart of the 9th in Paris.
🏡 Remote friendly anywhere in France or up to 3 days of remote per week on days chosen by the employee ;
💰 An internship gratification between 900€ to 1200€ per month ;
➕ A mutual insurance with Alan, meal vouchers with Swile ;
👋 A personalized onboarding for each employee (with 1 week dedicated to the discovery of Karmen and our ecosystem then 2 to 3 weeks dedicated to the specific job) ;
❣️ A close-knit team that will do everything to make you feel good at Karmen;
🍹 Welcome lunch, afterworks (every two weeks), regular teambondings & offsite, the maitre mot: “Work hard while having fun!”
- A 30’ call with Jessica, Talent Acquisition & HR Manager, to discuss about your research and Karmen ;
- A 45’ visio with Gabriel, Co-founder and CEO, to discuss about the position, the team and your skills ;
- A 45’ visio (or IRL) with Baptiste, Co-founder and COO, to discuss about your project and your skills ;
The recruitment process will last approximately for 1 to 2 weeks.