Year of Founding2014
Average Age31 years old
“Man and his safety must be the first concern of any technological adventure. ”
The world is constantly changing. We cannot predict the future. In&motion helps promote travel and sport by developing revolutionary airbag technologies that aim to reduce injuries in the event of an accident.
Since it was founded in 2014, In&motion has developed a range of airbag products aimed at skiers, horse riders and bikers. The technology is brimming with unique expertise: artificial intelligence to develop predictive algorithms that can detect falls before impact, and the design and ergonomic integration of airbag modules in clothing.
Developed at the highest level with top sports professionals (MotoGP, Ski World Cup), In&motion products are worn by tens of thousands of users in France and across the world.
In&motion’s mission is to save lives. So the company is looking for people driven by this ambition and motivated by a challenge. The In&motion team shares common values: being bold, innovation, high standards, humility, compassion and fun.
Specifically, In&motion is looking for a variety of profiles in tech, product development, business and support functions.
- Between a lake and the mountains: the new Annecy-based In&motion offices are just 15 minutes from the lake and around thirty minutes from the ski slopes, in a neighbourhood accessible by public transport, bicycle or motorbike! #AnnecyBestplacetowork
- Flexibility: In&motion uses Flex Office arrangements and allows employees to work from home several days a week, depending on their job. #Autonomy
- Friendship: the In&motion team likes to meet up regularly to share more than just information! We organise lots of social events, whether around a barbecue or next to the lake! #Havefun
- An everyday... that’s extraordinary: it’s not unusual to cross paths with a MotoGP rider, a world champion skier or an equestrian who has won an Olympic medal! #Truestory
- A tangible impact: receiving a thank you email because someone has avoided the worst thanks to the airbag system... a regular occurrence and a priceless reward! #Thankful
Questions and answers on In&motion