Sales Representative Catalonia - French speaking (f/m/d)
Who are they?
Holidu is one of the fastest-growing travel tech companies worldwide. Their mission is to finally make the search and booking of vacation rentals easy.
They make millions of travelers happy by helping them to book the ideal accommodation for the lowest price. Through an independent software and service solution called Bookiply, they also support vacation rental owners in multiplying their bookings with less work.
Rencontrez Théo, Sales Manager
Your future team
Bookiply is our software and service solution which helps vacation rental owners manage and distribute their properties more efficiently. You will be part of our Catalonian Bookiply team and will work from our beautiful office in Barcelona. Besides having a real impact on our partners in the region, you will join a talented and young team that likes to share ideas, challenge each other and go together on fun team events.
Your role in this journey
- Reach out to vacation rental owners and execute sales strategies (mostly by cold calling) to find out if Bookiply is the right solution for their needs.
- Generate sales by handling all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to closing.
- Be rigorous in activity tracking and monitor your completion of monthly targets.
- Conduct regular business trips to your focus regions and gain valuable market insights.
- Support the onboarding process of new team members and share your knowledge with other international sales teams at Bookiply.
- Help in organizing events to promote Bookiply and build a community of vacation rental owners.
Your backpack is filled with
- High level of self-motivation and ability to convince our vacation rental homeowners both on the phone (cold calling) and face to face.
- Positive mindset towards new challenges and empathic personality that enables strong interpersonal relationships.
- Solution-driven attitude and the ability to work in a responsible and organized way.
- Preferred but not mandatory: experience in sales or account management, travel industry or online business.
- Near native French and fluent English skills, Spanish and Catalan are a plus.
- Driver´s license.
Interested in this job?
Other Sales jobs
These job openings might interest you!See all job openings