Year of Founding2008
Average Age34 years old
This content is blocked
Youtube cookies are required to show you this content
Join us and be part of the construction industry’s digital green transformation!
HESUS combines the best recovery solutions with its expertise in logistics to work with European BTP (Bâtiment et Travaux Publics construction companies) on reducing their carbon footprint and optimising the management of all their construction waste.
Operating in France, the United Kingdom, Poland, Switzerland, and Sweden, the company is growing significantly and finds itself at the crossroads of two major transitions affecting all economic players and, more broadly, society as a whole: the digital transition and the green transition.
HESUS is supported by its digital platform, Hesus Store, and focusses on the circular economy: the innovative, responsible, and optimised management of construction companies’ waste and excavation materials.
HESUS seeks committed, passionate employees who are entrepreneurs at heart, and able to support construction companies in their digital and environmental transformation. HESUS particularly seeks to recruit people with diverse profiles and, while experience in construction is a plus, the company is also looking for other dynamic profiles, people who have a deep desire to join an ambitious and environmentally centred business with a strong social impact. HESUS is especially interested in recruiting IT specialists, Sales staff with construction company experience, and Logistics and Operations professionals.
- Flexible working with the possibility of working from home from the very beginning
- A new head office with innovative spaces: ‘Calmspace’, and ‘Creativity’ for specific intellectual work, upcycled furniture, and a welcoming ambiance make for comfortable and inspiring surroundings
- Osteopathy and massage sessions are regularly offered to employees who are based at the head office or just passing through
- All Paris region transport fares are covered in full
- The Hesus Academy supports employees’ development throughout their career and offers flexible and innovative training schemes
Questions and answers on Hesus