Founded in 2015 as a spin-off from Institut Langevin (CNRS and ESPCI), Greenerwave is a mission-driven deep-tech start-up developing disruptive sensing and connectivity solutions. Our unique echnology is based on smart reconfigurable materials and physics-inspired algorithms, and aims to revolutionize the field of electromagnetic waves. Greenerwave designs solutions that are both competitive and energy-efficient. Its patented designs are recognized worldwide by major industrial players and organizations. Its products meet the needs of numerous markets: Telecommunications (5G,6G), Newspace (SATCOM), Automotive and Defense (Radar), Logistics and Industry (RFID).
With over 60 employees, Greenerwave keeps doubling its headcount every year! To ramp up the development of innovation, Greenerwave is looking for its new talents.
You'll want to join the adventure if :
- You're passionate about your field of expertise and enjoy technical challenges!
- You’re a contributor, bringing ideas, initiatives, and creativity to projects that make an impact!
- You enjoy working as one team with experts from the 4 corners of the world!
- You aspire to a role which involves trust and responsibilities!
- You’re keen on joining a company that places people at the heart of its success!
To join Greenerwave means :
- Taking part in an ambitious project with great growth prospects in order to build the world of tomorrow,
- Joining a French deep-tech & green-tech company, enabling you to work on a complex solution in a dynamic, multicultural, and challenging environment,
- Thriving in a field that will have an impact on the future, working on a unique and innovative technology in close collaboration with experts in their field (PhDs, Engineers), ... and toping it all, experiencing a human adventure at the very heart of Paris, France!