Gorgias is a one-of-a-kind customer service platform specifically designed for ecommerce businesses to deliver effortless customer service at every stage of growth. With cutting-edge automation and AI capabilities, Gorgias revolutionizes how online stores interact with their customers by providing efficient and personalized support across email, voice, SMS, live chat, and social media.
Founded in 2015, Gorgias began as a two-person team and has grown to more than 250 employees and eight offices in San Francisco, New York, Charlotte, Toronto, Buenos Aires, Paris, Lisbon, and Sydney. As a certified B Corporation, Gorgias is proud to be a leader in sustainable and equitable workplace practices.
Today, Gorgias serves 12,000+ merchants in the ecommerce space, including Steve Madden, Glossier, BruMate, and TUSHY.
At Gorgias, you’ll be welcomed into an inspiring atmosphere shaped by individuals who actively embody the company’s five core values:
- Customer-first. Gorgias aims to enhance the customer journey, seeking team members who can empathize and imagine new customer service solutions.
- Strive for excellence. Gorgias team members are constantly bettering themselves through new challenges, frequent feedback, and taking charge of growth opportunities.
- 100% honest. Gorgias operates on transparency from the onboarding process and compensation, all the way to the wins and failures because trust leads to greater collaboration and growth.
- Extreme ownership. Gorgias team members are proactive and take charge of their work and its results.
- Maximize your impact. Gorgias team members are effective, producing impressive results with the least effort.
- 🌱 Gorgias recognizes the power of potential and hires new team members based on their willingness to learn, rather than on experience alone.
- 🤝 Gorgias thrives on different perspectives and has a 250+ person team of 22 nationalities working from all corners of the globe.
- 📚 Knowledge is power at Gorgias, so all employees receive a $2,000 USD learning stipend to hone their skills.
- 🏝️ Gorgias strongly believes that breaks and time off build more productive teams and provides all employees with 20 days of PTO.