- Banking, Big Data, FinTech / InsurTech
- From 50 to 250 employees
- Permanent contract
- Occasional remote authorized
This position was filled!
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets.
They started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
So far they disbursed over 1,000,000 microloans and give more than 7000 loans daily. They are backed by top notch US/EU investors and have raised 15m EUR + Venture Capital supporting our stellar growth. They are a team of +100 between Paris and Lagos in Engineering (Android, Data, Backend), Product, Marketing, Customer Service and Operations and they won’t rest before the FairMoney app is in the hand of millions.
- Start with the client 📊
- Own, don’t rent 💥
- Scientist mindset 👩🔬
- Churn 9-5 🎯
- Fly High - Fly Low 🙌
- 70/30 ⚡
- Direct Feedback 🤝
You will be working as our Nigeria’s Portfolio Manager in the Risk department currently consisting of 3 data scientists and a Risk Manager scattered across Riga, Paris and Lagos.
Your mission is to ensure portfolio performance according to the company OKR’s offering the best tailored credit services to as many clients as possible.
Your goal is to build FairMoney as the No 1 digital lender in Nigeria.
You will work on :
- Monitoring the main portfolio metrics,
- Driving the decision of new risk product updates,
- Delivering deepdive for risk related topics across different internal stakeholders,
- Communicating the performance results with the respective stakeholders
- You have a significative experience as a portofolio manager,
- You have experience in presenting the performance to management on a regular basis,
- You have a degree of Mathematics or Statistics or Econometrics or Economics,
- You have good command of tools like SQL, Tableau …
- You are fluent in English.
- Screening with Maud, Global Hr,
- Online Test,
- Interview with Juris, Risk Manager,
Meet the FairMoney team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn