- Banking, Big Data, FinTech / InsurTech
- From 50 to 250 employees
- Permanent contract
This position was filled!
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets.
They started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
So far they disbursed over 1,000,000 microloans and give more than 7000 loans daily. They are backed by top notch US/EU investors and have raised 15m EUR + Venture Capital supporting our stellar growth. They are a team of +100 between Paris and Lagos in Engineering (Android, Data, Backend), Product, Marketing, Customer Service and Operations and they won’t rest before the FairMoney app is in the hand of millions.
- Start with the client 📊
- Own, don’t rent 💥
- Scientist mindset 👩🔬
- Churn 9-5 🎯
- Fly High - Fly Low 🙌
- 70/30 ⚡
- Direct Feedback 🤝
Acting as our COO Nigeria, you will be reporting directly to our Country Manager, Julian. You will be responsible of our 3 business verticals (Customer Acquisition, Recollection, Customer Service) and managing accordingly 3 teams. You are the driving force to our Nigerian operations to make FairMoney one the finest key player in the fintech industry.
We are waiting you to work on :
- managing efficiently our customer service, recollection and marketing teams in Nigeria,
- creating a roadmap for our 3 verticals,
- building KPIs framework and following it with the teams,
- solving complex real life problems based on data analytics,
- financial topics.
- You have a previous experience in tech startups,
- You have a strong understanding of data - you have good command of Excel, PPT, and SQL (bonus),
- You have already led a team of various profiles and dealt with people issues,
- You know well the Nigerian market - you have lived already in the country,
- You know how to handle projects.
Phone screening of 30 minutes with Maud - our HR & Talent Manager;
Virtual video interview with Julian and Laurin, our CEO.
Meet the FairMoney team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn