Year of Founding2015
Average Age29 years old
“Enable our clients to grow through our performance-based digital acquisition strategies. To allow our employees to grow professionally by supporting them in their development of skills and responsibilities. To GROW: that is the mission of Eskimoz ”
Tom Thréard, Directeur Général
"Those who think it's impossible are priced not to bother those who try"
Eskimoz is a digital acquisition agency (SEO, Paid, Content, Data), that offers bespoke support to its clients to best meet their challenges and constraints 🚀.
Since 2015, the agency has established itself in the French and then European market by gradually becoming a key player in SEO. Eskimoz has evolved and now addresses all online acquisition levers (SEA, Social ads, Content…). The agency differentiates itself for its ability to innovate in the data field and launch technical projects that of the digital market. Our DNA is fully intrapreuneurial.
Eskimoz enables a culture of continuous development by giving any new starter access to “The Academy” and in-house training programmes and methods (e-learning, bootcamp…) equipping the consultants of tomorrow with the necessary skills.
Operating in Paris, Lyon, Madrid, Milan and London, the Eskimoz team now has over 200 employees internationally. Eskimoz is on a mission to conquer Europe and will soon open new offices in Germany this year ! 💥
Eskimoz is looking for ambitious, thorough and talented collaborators. 🙌 We are looking for positive and enthusiastic personalities to take part in the crazy project of becoming the leading SEO agency in Europe, in a few years.
Joining Eskimoz is also believing and sharing 100% their values :
Intensity 💪 : because working in an agency can be challenging, it is essential to be ready to go above and beyond. On a daily basis, consultants address thoroughly the requests of clients and do their utmost to deliver on their expectations.
Fulfillment 😀 : in return for the hard work and contributions of its employees, Eskimoz is dedicated to supporting personal and professional growth. This is Eskimoz ’s commitment to employees’ fulfillment. That is why Eskimoz offers Internal promotion, employee training, work-life balance, remote working arrangements so every colleague can thrive at work and at home.
- You’ll be able to work remotely several times a week (or even full time) if you wish
- You’ll have access to top of the range equipment and tools 💻
- You’ll work with leading experts in the field 🔝
- You'll enjoy a relaxed and positive work environment, feeling looked-after
- You’ll have access to great benefits: Alan, Swile, Gymlib, Vendredi, Frichti canteen, professional coaching, language courses with Babbel
- You’ll improve your skills playing exciting games of FIFA, Mario Kart Switch 🎮 and ping-pong
- You’ll have the option after work to take part in team building activities with meaningful moments of exchange and sharing 🎉
Questions and answers on Eskimoz