- Permanent contract
- > 2 years
- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Less than 15 employees
- Permanent contract
Equify is here to help European companies to build their equity story with their investors and employees more efficiently.
In the digital age we live in, companies are still wasting time and energy heavily relying on paper and Excel files to manage equity in a profoundly inefficient way. Not because they like it, nor because of the law, but simply because there is no better alternative.
Equify has gone upstream to build an equity management platform from scratch, and aim to become the industry standard. We are building the tool every modern company uses to tackle a growing equity complexity.
Equify makes equity management easy, efficient, and transparent through technology, elegant design and an outstanding sense of customer care.
With Equify, companies of all stages can engage their team by turning every employee into an equity owner.
They are digitizing a field that touches virtually every company in Europe, and equity is just the beginning.
Launched in early 2019, Equify is already trusted by many French unicorns and scale-ups (Doctolib, Sigfox, Evaneos, Back Market, SendinBlue…), and recommended by prestigious French law firms.
⭐️ Help us design and imagine the future of a solution to manage corporate equity and stockholder in France and Europe ⭐️
We are looking for a product designer to take Equify’s user experience at the next level. This position will also be a key stakeholder in the building of the product roadmap.
What will you be doing?
- Work through design problems from beginning to end, translating insights from research and analytics into concepts that form new products and features
- Work with engineers and product managers to define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics for our products
- Conduct a wide variety of mixed-method research studies, from 1:1 interviews to large-scale surveys and everything in between
- Champion design at Equify, help evolve the discipline and build the tools and processes that will enable us to scale our growing business
- Help with hiring, mentoring, and establishing a design culture within the company
This job has been tailored for you if:
- You have 2+ years relevant design experience at a tech-driven company—experience in fintech, legaltech, or crypto is a plus.
- You think in systems and are able to build digital products from the ground up, not just design interface elements or websites
- You have an appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem solving to detailed visual design—prototyping with tools like Figma or Framer is a plus.
- Your portfolios demonstrate creativity, and you have a real passion for graphic design
- You are fluent in French and English
We can’t wait to have you onboard if your are:
- Keen to build trust and gain respect from everyone at Equify
- Well organized, and can prioritize your work efficiently
- Comfortable to evolve in a challenging environment
- Professional with unquestionable integrity and credibility
What can you expect?
- Join the beginning of a new adventure, and make an impact on the company
- Become a leader in your field with full ownership on your topics
- Be in touch with C-levels of the Next40, top European startups, and VC firms
- Work with a world-class team, and evolve in a caring environment
- Access to all the ressources for you to perform
Excited? Let’s meet!
- Include your online portfolio in your application. It should touch on the process you applied to find solutions and overcome challenges, rather than focusing just on visual polish, or the final deliverables.
- Call with Simon (PM at Equify)
- On-site meetings with the people you’ll be working with (Product, Tech, Legal…)
- Lunch with the team
- Reference calls
Meet the Equify team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn