- Permanent contract
- Occasional remote authorized
- Master's Degree
- > 2 years
- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Less than 15 employees
- Permanent contract
This position was filled!
Equify is here to help European companies to build their equity story with their investors and employees more efficiently.
In the digital age we live in, companies are still wasting time and energy heavily relying on paper and Excel files to manage equity in a profoundly inefficient way. Not because they like it, nor because of the law, but simply because there is no better alternative.
Equify has gone upstream to build an equity management platform from scratch, and aim to become the industry standard. We are building the tool every modern company uses to tackle a growing equity complexity.
Equify makes equity management easy, efficient, and transparent through technology, elegant design and an outstanding sense of customer care.
With Equify, companies of all stages can engage their team by turning every employee into an equity owner.
They are digitizing a field that touches virtually every company in Europe, and equity is just the beginning.
Launched in early 2019, Equify is already trusted by many French unicorns and scale-ups (Doctolib, Sigfox, Evaneos, Back Market, SendinBlue…), and recommended by prestigious French law firms.
⭐️Convince all French growing companies and startups that Equify is the solution they must have to master their equity and stockholder management.⭐️
This role requires an experienced results-driven professional with a first experience in a SaaS start-up/scale-up “lean” environment enthusiast about a project to evangelize the market about a new product.
You are ready to get your hands dirty—actively seek out, and engage customer prospects to provide our solution—and fill the gaps while building an efficient Sales organization.
We are a fast-pacing company, and need people with grit and ownership when executing new business.
A team player yourself, you are able to build trust and gain respect from all teams you will be working hands in hands with to define, agree and execute the best strategy.
What you’ll be doing…
- Become an expert on the French specificities of the equity and stockholder management
- Define and develop our sales process whilst understanding the key business challenges our product solves
- Build a sales pipeline by engaging with prospects, and convert them into happy customers
- Set with the CEO challenging OKR and sales strategy and perform monthly perf reviews
- Evolve in a leadership role to build a efficient sales organization
This job is tailored for you if…
- You have 2+ years of experience in B2B sales, in a role where there were individual sales targets and accountability for achieving them
- You are a talented and ambitious person who thinks the corporate equity industry is to be disrupted and wants to be a part of it
- You have keen interest in tech, venture, finance and M&A industry
- You have a deep entrepreneurial spirit and taking ownership and commit on results is your mantra
- You have an ability to engage in complex conversations with C-Level contacts (CEO, CFO, HR Director) and a good analytical mindset
- You have a thirst for learning and high coachability
- You are fluent in French and English
We can’t wait to have you onboard if…
- You are keen to build trust and gain respect from every member of the company
- You are well organized and can prioritize your work efficiently
Organization & Time management
- You are comfortable to evolve in a highly changing and challenging environment
- You are a professional with unquestionable integrity and credibility
What you can expect…
- You will be part of the beginning of a new adventure
- You will have full ownership on your topics
- You will work directly with the CEO
- You will be in touch with C-levels of all the next40, top French startups, and VC firms
- You will evolve in and exciting, productive and caring work environment
- You will have all the best resources to perform: WeWork private office, a budget for the best Sales stack and training
- You will get a competitive equity package on top of your salary
- And much more!
The recruitment process…
- 📝 Apply: let us know about your past experiences, show us what you’ve done!
- ☎️ Screening: 30 min vision to answer your first questions and help you figure out if Equify is for you.
- 🤩 Interview: 45 mins - 1 hour at our offices to get to know each other, tell you more about Equify, and understand your motivations and ambition.
- ✅ Ref checks: We conduct at least 3 ref checks from your previous experiences. This way we can better understand you and prepare your arrival from people who spent more time with you than we have.
- 🧠 Technical interview: 45 mins - 1 hour at our offices to discuss a business case with the ops manager & CEO.
- 🎤 Meeting with the CEO to answer any other questions you might have and finalize compensation package.
- 🍺 Meet the rest of the team!
Meet the Equify team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn