- Pharmaceutical / Biotech, Health
- From 50 to 250 employees
- Starting date:
- Partial remote authorized
- Education: 3 years of college
- Experience: > 1 year
This position was filled!
Qui sont-ils ?
Depixus® is a fast-growing venture-funded life science tools company, with over 50 staff based in both Paris and Cambridge, UK, bringing to market its award-winning MAGNA™ platform. MAGNA™ will take researchers beyond the limitations of current day sequencing to reveal new insights into the dynamic genome, enabling important advances in clinical research and drug development.
This role presents a genuinely exciting and unique opportunity to play a pivotal role in a talented and diverse multinational team at a key stage in the company’s evolution.
Directly attached to the HR/Finance division, you ensure Depixus’ regulatory compliance by assisting the teams on all legal aspects (social, real estate, etc.) of the company.
We are looking for our new trainee for a starting date asap for 6 months.
Descriptif du poste
As a Jurist Intern at Depixus, you will:
o Ensure the monitoring and legal research in matters of law (regulatory, conventional, financial)
o Conduct research and prepare support on various fields (real estate, commercial, social, finance …)
o Support teams on all legal matters,
o Ensure the writing of the PV of our general meetings
o Ensure the drafting, proofreading and validation of different types of contracts (provision of services, real estate sub-leasing, partnerships, IT , etc.),
o Drafting notes and/or consultations on current projects (legal acts, etc.)
o Assisting the Finance Director with the monitoring of BSPCE plans via Equify system
o Ensure the review and advice of contractual clauses (non-competition, exclusivity, confidentiality, mobility…)
o Advise and raise awareness on the protection of personal data (GDPR, CNIL ..),
· Participate in transversal projects
This role would suit you if you:
· Are preparing for a higher legal training such as Master 1 or 2 and are you looking for an internship
· Are rigorous and dynamic
· Are structured, organised and analytical
· Have a good level of English and excellente french speaking and writting
· Enjoy working in a dynamic start-up environment
Our Perks & Benefits:
· Working in an innovative environment with passionate people
· Potential to grow into futures opportunities
· Lunch vouchers SWILE
· First interview with the HR team
· Second interview, on site, with the Financial & the HR Directors
Equal Opportunity at Depixus
Depixus an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.
You can read more about Depixus and MAGNA on our website (www.depixus.com).
Interested in this offer?
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter