This position was filled!
Who are they?
What if rather than ‘per night’, hotels were booked throughout the day? Dayuse is flipping the hotel industry on its head. Allowing guests to make daytime reservations for rooms and services - and unlocking new revenue for hotels. In over 26 countries, 500 cities, and with more than 7,000 hotel partners, from ‘daycations’ to last minute meetings, hotels are being used in new ways. Dayuse is opening doors to a new world of possibilities by enabling guests to get more from their stay, and hotels to get more from their opening hours.
Our US Business Development team is looking for a dynamic, motivated Account Manager based in Montreal to contribute to the development of our presence in the American market.
This role will ensure day-to-day business relationship management with our partners and include the following missions:
- Individualized day-to-day management of a (rapidly expanding!) portfolio of hotel partners
- Presenting our hotel partners with opportunities that will help improve business by increasing total monthly turnover: negotiation of better offers, rates, time slots, and allocations
- Creating and analysing of Business Reviews (KPIs) for each hotel
- Building productive relationships with partners across multiple markets and cities
- Being in constant collaboration with our on-site US-based Market Managers in order to maintain new and existing relationships with accommodation partners in this market
- Weekly reporting to global Heads of Sales
Native/perfectly bilingual English speaker required
French is a strong plus
Previous successful account management experience required
Experience/familiarity with North American business culture desired
Excellent communication and sense of diplomacy, capable of convincing partners and implementing suggestions
Hospitality experience desired: front desk, guest relations, or reception is a strong plus
Previous experience in the digital travel industry, especially OTAs is ideal
At ease with internet tools including Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Excel etc
Strong analytical skills
Dynamic, reactive, and able to prioritize busy workloads
Personal culture fit for a dynamic, multicultural startup environment
In accordance with the GDPR regulation in force, DAYUSE commits itself to collect only the information useful for its recruitment and to keep it for a statutory period.
By applying to this ad, the candidate agrees to give his/her consent for the transmission of his/her information.
In the service of diversity, Dayuse considers all applications, including those from people with disabilities, on an equal basis.