Year of Founding2010
Average Age31 years old
RT @dashconio: Join our #WomenInTech where our panelists will discuss their experience building teams in SRE/DevOps, along with the importa…
Founded in 2010 by Olivier Pomel et Alexis Lê-Quôc, Datadog is an US company based in New York, Boston, Paris and Dublin. Datadog is a SaaS-based monitoring and analytics platform for cloud-scale infrastructure, applications, logs, and more. Datadog delivers complete visibility into the performance of modern applications in one place through its fully unified platform. By reducing the number of tools needed to troubleshoot performance problems, Datadog reduces the time needed to detect and resolve issues. With vendor-backed integrations for 400+ technologies, a world-class enterprise customer base, and focus on ease of use, Datadog is the leading choice for infrastructure and software engineering teams looking to improve cross-team collaboration, accelerate development cycles, and reduce operational and development costs.
The company announced the pricing of its initial public offering and began trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol “DDOG” on September 19, 2019. Datadog is experiencing tremendous growth at the moment and is constantly hiring engineering talents around the globe, especially in our Paris engineering team since we opened our Paris R&D office in 2015. Last year in 2019, we moved into our brand-new office located in the heart of the city to facilitate an even stronger and more sustainable growth.
Datadog is a platform built by engineers, for engineers. We do product, frontend, backend, and everything in between. We have a strong empathy and identification with end-users while we use our own product (dogfooding) everyday. As the first engineering site lead, our Paris office was started in 2015 with a mix of purely local and distributed teams in engineering and product. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way. The whole team is driven by the desire to go further and to solve problems more simply. The curiosity to always learn more.
Datadog wants to keep a startup spirit made of flexibility and responsiveness. This culture is essential to give responsibilities to employees and allow them to evolve quickly.
Across the company, they are excited about delivering a product that their customers love. They promote a healthy work-life balance, career growth, and a friendly office culture. They value enthusiasm, humility, and openness. You won’t find drama except in our #movies channel.
- Their Paris office is located in the heart of the city with well-connected transportation, vibrant neighbourhood, decent office building of 360 view from the rooftop, and advanced infrastructure.
- Datadog is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We value and strive for diversity and inclusion.
- Datadog staff have the opportunity to participate in volunteer projects and social impact initiatives through DatadogCares.
- You have plenty of opportunities for common activities/events, monthly breakfast, catered lunches, afterwork, outings, team building.
- In terms of learning & development, all Datadogs have access to strong learning platforms, management training, language courses, mentorship programs, talent development workshops, Meetups, and technical conferences around the globe to engage with various communities.
- Internally, we have Brownbags, Datadog hackathons, Datadog Frontend Summit, and various activities to create a strong learning and growth culture and environment.
- They offer a premium healthcare package with 100% paid by Datadog for your entire family as well as a generous fitness reimbursement every month.
- They highly value work-life balance in Datadog with additional time off for family/life events, four-week paternity leave, nursery, CESU vouchers and the remote-friendly workspace.
- They’ve been experiencing high-velocity growth under such fast-paced industry and market. Take a look at our career page, if you see a position that quickens your pulse, we want to hear from you! Spoiler: they have an amazing welcome pack upon the start of the onboarding process.
Questions and answers on Datadog