- Permanent contract
- Barcelona, Paris
- Partial remote authorized
- Logistics, Mobility, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Paris, Barcelona, Gennevilliers, Herblay-Sur-Seine, Madrid
- View website
2 jobs for your search
Cubyn has built the #1 e-commerce delivery network in Europe thanks to its full-stack approach. Leveraging its proprietary networks (European operational centers) and software, Cubyn's delivery network is a growth enabler for all e-commerce players, providing them with the best quality of service and reliability - a unique experience for both e-merchants and consumers.
Cubyn offers the first e-commerce delivery guarantee - Cubyn Trust. Order is late? Consumers receive a €6 refund. Order is lost, incomplete or damaged? Cubyn refunds consumers up to €1000. This unique experience leads to enhanced customer satisfaction which allows merchants to boost their business by increasing conversion rate (+30%) as well as repeat in sales (+20%).
E-commerce leaders, both digital brands and marketplace merchants such as Chef Club, BackMarket and Rakuten, rely on Cubyn to ship millions of parcels.
- Last fundraising round of 35M€, for a total of 55M€ raised (Fulfilment startup Cubyn raises €35M to expand across Europe | TechCrunch)
- 8x revenue growth in 2020 up to 250M€ GMV
- 120+ employees working from all over the world and 300+ working in their warehouses
- Unicorns on the Horizon: VivaTech’s 2022 Top 100 Scale-ups
What they are looking for
They are looking for talents across all teams (sales, tech, products, data etc...) to further drive our growth, expansion across Europe and always more advanced automation/ robotics.
Join them if you think e-commerce logistics needs a revolution.
Good to know
- Core values : Impact, Ambition, Humility, Customer Centricity, Ownership and Leadership
- Transparency and decentralization, allowing everybody to have impact and make data driven decisions
- Remote work allowed, with financial support to get home equipment, and offices in Paris and Barcelona.
- Diversity and inclusion with internal think tank #WomenInLogistics, driving concrete actions