Comet is a new concept of meeting spaces founded in 2016 by Victor, Maxime, and Nicholas, three entrepreneurs supported by Business Angels from French Tech start-ups. They combined their expertise in innovation and collaboration to invent the future of meetings and seminars, accessible on a grand scale. For, at Comet, they believe that meetings have become a key moment in the company to collaborate on fundamental issues, stimulate the creativity of employees, and develop cohesion.
In short, Comet offers atypical places in the heart of the Parisian business districts: Ternes, Places des Victoires, Étoile, Bourse and La Défense, and soon in Belgium and Spain! Our spaces are adapted to new ways of working, focused on productivity, creativity and well-being, to provide participants with a unique experience!
The Comet team, today composed of 85 employees, is organized around four poles:
- Operations & Sales: Sales representatives (a.k.a. "Meeting Scientists") support customers in the organization of their meeting or seminar, in collaboration with the operational teams who ensure that the promise of the Comet experience is respected.
- Marketing & Development: as true project managers, they master the development of all sites and animate the brand by building Comet's image every day.
- Tech & Finance: always on the lookout for the latest technologies, they improve back-office/front-office tools on a daily basis to satisfy both employees and customers.
- Wellness: to ensure well-being at work, the Chief Wellness Officers pass on their relaxation and concentration tips to enable participants to make the most of their day at Comet.
Comet is looking for talent and, above all, personalities ready to take on the challenges of a fast-growing company led by 3 ambitious founders.
After the opening of the first 5 Parisian locations, they are now looking for exceptional candidates to strengthen their Sales, Finance, Operations and Development teams and support Comet's expansion.
To join them, you must share these key values:
- Participate in the growth of the company and evolve with it.
- Adhere to the feedback culture, advocate transparency, and be proactive and solution-oriented (and know how to speak English, of course!).
THE + AT COMET
- They are remote-friendly! (Excluding the operational teams)
- A team-meeting every 2 weeks, just to connect and cheers all together ;)
- A (mega) seminar once a year!
- Wellness sessions to relax during the day!
The #followthecomet adventure, are you up for it? ;)