Passionate about sports and culture, Ludovic Bordes and Kevin Vitoz founded Arenametrix in 2013 with the aim of giving back control customer data to stakeholders in the professional sports, culture and leisure industry.
This idea has taken shape through the creation of a data CRM platform centralizing the customer data of stakeholders in the entertainment industry. Dedicated to analyzing visitor behavior and equipped with an omnichannel campaign module for targeted communication, the Arenametrix platform responds to the challenges of engaging and retaining past audiences, as well as acquiring new ones.
At Arenametrix, we are looking for people who are ready to invest in a fast growing start-up. An ideal candidate for us combines the following qualities:
- Energetic, curious and ambitious
- Rigorous and independent
- Team spirit and friendliness
- An interest in the fields of data marketing, sport and culture
If you recognize yourself and are motivated, we look forward to receiving your application!
- A close-knit team of 25 people who, thanks to their passion for culture and sports, know the best places to go in Paris, but also in the main European capitals!
- Passionate and exciting clients who share invitations to their events with us :)
- A monthly social event that brings the whole company together around a friendly fun activities (board games, escape game)
A + for sporty men and woman :
- Weekly organized matches at Five Paris 18 (100 meters from the office) Mon Petit Gazon leagues to tease your colleagues on Monday morning
- Arenametrix's mission: to develop the emotion of spectators in shows, stadiums and exhibitions thanks to digital and data