Commerce is on the move and consumer demands are becoming more and more important. After digitization, we are witnessing a revolution in the mobility of commerce: it is following that of the consumer. Brands need to optimize and secure their transport capacities while offering more and more services to guarantee a perfect brand experience to their customers throughout the delivery process.
To meet these new challenges, Woop has developed the first European platform for orchestrating last-mile delivery solutions.
Woop's mission: to bring brands closer to their consumers.
The Woop ecosystem is composed of a hundred brands and partner carriers.
Woop makes delivery as easy as a wink.
Did you know? Their research shows that Woop is kind of like "taxi" - you can pronounce it in any of the world's 3,000 languages.
Let's woopit! Commerce in motion
To support Woop's growth and deliver their mission with meaning, they are looking for future woopers :
- with a particular affinity for technology, software and/or e-commerce
- a true team player, able to put themselves at the service of their collaborators with the objective of collective success
- a tolerant and sharp sense of humor
At Woop, they are optimistic, powerful, collaborative and inventive.
Woop is :
- a truly international environment, with foreign clients and colleagues.
- transparent communication about the life of the company, regular and agile
- afterworks, breakfasts, team meals and seminars in the countryside & collective sports sessions
- mobility and flexibility
- a stimulating work environment that they share with different start-ups and retail leaders
- bright, spacious and perfectly located premises in the heart of Lille's ch'tilicon valley and opposite the Lille Europe train station.