- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Zdraví
- Od 15 do 50 zaměstnanců
- Plný úvazek
- Počáteční datum:
- Možnost pracovat částečně z domova
- Vzdělání: PhD
- zkušenosti: > 2 roky
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
WhiteLab Genomics unleashes the potential of genomic therapies using AI. We use genomics, data science, machine/deep learning, and computational biology applied to genomic therapies to help companies cure more diseases at an affordable cost. We accelerate the discovery and the development of genomic therapies to allow more patients to benefit from these revolutionary treatments.
Within the Computational Biology team, you will be in charge of the analysis of various multiomics datasets for our customers as well as for internal developments. You will be in charge of implementing new workflows and pipelines for bioinformatic analysis and project reporting. Biological areas of interest includes but are not limited to: human biology, genomic analysis, viral vector design, and gene and cell therapy.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Design and run new module and functionalities for Whitelab Genomics’ bio-computational platform
- Contribute to the development of new features and applications of WhiteLab Genomics’ gene and cell therapy platform
- Work side by side with the biology team
- PhD in genomics, bioinformatics, biostatistics or a similar field + 2 years relevant experience
- Knowledge in Genome, Transcriptome, Epigenome, Single Cell etc.
- Proficiency in Python, R, bash, and associated scientific/biology libraries
- Good practices for FAIR bioinformatics research and reproducibility
- Fluent in English
- HPC / cloud experience
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Comfortable in French
- Knowledge of graph based technologies (Neo4J, or any other)
WhiteLab Genomics is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or any other basis under applicable law.