We’re Spendesk, a FinTech SaaS Platform on a mission to help companies spend smarter. We’re based in Paris and Berlin but serve great teams all across Europe. We believe there’s a better way to manage team spend, and we’re building the platform to do just that. With Spendesk, employees can pay for what they need without creating more work for the finance team.
Spendesk was founded in June 2016 with eFounders, a startup studio in Paris. Drivy, Konbini, Dataiku, and Deezer were among our first customers, and now we’re proud to say we serve 1,400+ fast-growing companies.
We’ve raised three rounds of funding: €2 million, €8 million and €35 million in september 2019 which came from Index ventures.
As a team, we’re driven by our values and our focus on big growth. We’re an ambitious, international group with 15 nationalities represented today. At the heart, we believe people do their best work when they’re giving freedom to create and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Our tribe is growing fast. Come join us on this journey.
When we’re not coding, writing, demoing, and helping answer questions, you’ll find us eating sushi, playing Nerf war, traveling abroad, and having a drink after a good day at work.
Our team values
- Choose positivity
- We’re all owners
- Go for it boldly and without fear of failure.
- Be kind, humble & trustworthy.
- Proactively seek out ways to grow.
- Always run the extra mile
Spendesk is looking for talented, ambitious, curious and friendly people ready for the day-to-day challenges that come with working at a startup!
All teams are actively recruiting from Product, Marketing, and Development, to Sales and Customer Success. They’re all growing fast and are looking for go-getters who want to push themselves in a supportive and creative environment.
At Spendesk we’re into:
- Giving everyone the keys to achieve their professional and personal goals
- Ownership through equity for every employee
- Thursday after-work events to build common memories and a strong team
- Company-wide offsites twice a year to connect, recharge and have some fun
- Always learning with workshops, brownbags, classes and more