Year of Founding2016
Average Age28 years old
Shipup : A seamless post-purchase experience for online buyers
The main reason why online businesses lose customers is delivery. With real-time tracking data analysis, Shipup solves this problem by creating a flawless and branded delivery experience for ecommerce websites (proactive notifications, customized tracking pages, customer-brand interactions, etc.). Thanks to Shipup, e-tailers significantly reduce the number of calls to customer support and boost their customer satisfaction and repeat purchase rate.
Shipup was founded in 2016 by 3 graduates of HEC Paris and Centrale Paris, who have worked at leading companies such as Drivy, Rocket Internet, Casper, and Dashlane. Fast forward to the present day, Shipup is a young and growing team whose mission is to revolutionize the post-purchase experience. Their motto: move fast and break things.
Shipup works with some of the biggest retailers in Europe and North America (Ssense, Carrefour, Leclerc, Birchbox, Cheerz, Le Petit Ballon, A.P.C., Balzac, Beerwulf, Eve Sleep, Withings, Dreem, Devialet, Les Raffineurs, Lou Yetu, My Jolie Candle, Mister Auto...)
Shipup is looking for new talent who can work autonomously and want to be masters of their craft - from A to Z. Shipup greatly values inventive candidates who are not afraid of the day to day of a start-up or jostled by ever present surprises and challenges.
Working at Shipup means :
- the opportunity to work daily with C-levels from the most well known brands around the world.
- The chance to be part of an adventure of a growing startup with new fundraising in the near future
- The possibility to go on incredible off-sites (Corsica, Cap Ferret, ski, Marrakech ...)
- Not to mention restaurants, drinks, night outs ...
- Benefit from an exceptional health insurance (thanks to Alan) and lunch vouchers (thanks to Lunchr)