Iceberg Data Lab
- < 15 zaměstnanců
- Plný úvazek
- Počáteční datum:
- Vzdělání: Magisterský stupeň vzdělání
- zkušenosti: < 6 měsíců
Who are they?
Get your resume ready, because you can help an innovative start-up accelerating the transition to a more Sustainable world !
Iceberg Data Lab is a Fintech developing data solutions to help financial institutions assessing their environmental impact with a strong focus on biodiversity, climate, and pollution prevention and control.
Faced with growing demand from regulators and stakeholders and mounting environmental risks, Financial institutions need reliable data solutions. We help them (1) measuring their environmental impact and (2) aligning it to their ESG goals.
• Originate Clients: within a portfolio of targets, contact prospects and pitch them IDL solutions,
• Clients relationship: within a portfolio of Clients, liaise to ensure client satisfaction, delivery of contracted services and foster cross-selling,
• Product Development: Identify and contribute to the development of new products to ensure the leadership of IDL Solutions,
• Produce marketing materials to support IDL sales development ,
• Negotiate contractual terms and conditions with clients and prospects
• Develop an expertise on ESG stakes for Financial Institutions,
• Assist in Iceberg Data Lab’s Corporate and Business development
• Graduate from a Master’s program (Environmental Science or Regulation, Sustainable Finance, Business School) or a first experience as Junior Sales,
• Communication skills, knack for figures, initiative spirit and ability to work autonomously are needed to thrive in that position,
• Basic French knowledge is required, Fluent English a must-have
Please send your Resume (in English or in French) to the following address, along with a cover letter (in English) detailing your interest for the position and the most important contribution you might immediately bring to the team:
Iceberg Data Lab
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru