- Putting the customer at the centre of our efforts
- Being transparent
- Empowering and empowering our employees
- Creating a motivating work environment
- Having a positive long-term impact
Work at Hubspot
For HubSpot, work is more than a place and you don't have to be in an office to carry its values. The company is convinced that a hybrid working model is on the horizon, and that from 2021 employees will be able to choose between teleworking, the office or a mix of the two
Inclusion at Hubspot
HubSpot is on a mission to build a company that future generations will be proud of. And building a diverse and inclusive environment Where everyone feels they belong is a team effort. Diversity, inclusion and belonging is baked into our company goals each year, and in 2020 we created mandontry anti-racism training for all employees. HubSpot also has five employee-led resource groups, which run diversity, inclusion and belonging programming and events year round. These include:
- Women@HubSpot, which implements initiatives and programming that empower women in tech and support women’s professional development through trainings, workshops, networking events, discussions with female leaders, and more.
- The LGBTQ+ Alliance is a global committee of employees who are passionate about creating inclusive spaces for employees and people in our community who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, and queer. Programming includes quarterly book clubs, meetups, and Pride month celebrations.
- Families@HubSpot is dedicated to creating a remarkable experience for parents and caregivers at HubSpot through programming, perks, and by building a community for families. These include passes to zoos and children’s museums, dedicated content and resources, virtual events, and much more.
- POCaH’s (People of Colour at HubSpot) mission is to create a culture that empowers employees of color by creating safe spaces, providing resources for career development, and offering educational opportunities to the HubSpot community. Programming includes Black Excellence events, mentorship programs, and more.
- BLACKhub (Black Leaders Amplifying Change and Knowledge) creates safe space for honest conversations about the Black experience at HubSpot. BLACKhub's initiatives focus on career growth, recruiting, and community-building.
Glassdoor #2 Best Place to Work Awards in 2022"
HubSpot is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. The platform includes marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. Today, more than 135,000 customers across more than 120 countries use HubSpot’s powerful and easy-to-use tools and integrations to attract, engage, and delight customers. Named Glassdoor’s #2 Best Place to Work in 2022, HubSpot has been recognised for its award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, MA with offices in Paris, France; Dublin, Ireland; Singapore; Sydney, Australia; Tokyo, Japan; Berlin, Germany; Bogotá, Colombia; Ghent, Belgium; San Francisco, CA; and Portsmouth, NH.
HubSpot is building a culture where amazing people (like you) can do their best work. They’re currently hiring for positions in Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Product & Engineering. They look for candidates who have HEART, an acronym describing the traits they value: Humble, Empathetic, Adaptable, Remarkable, Transparent. They believe that you should be empowered to do your best work, wherever that may be, which is why they're hiring people to work @home (fully remotely), @office (in a HubSpot global office) or @flex (a mix of remotely and in-office).
- HubSpot is the #2 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor in 2022, and has been voted a Best Company for Women, Parents, and Diversity by Comparably, as well as a Best Workplace globally by the Great Place to Work organisation.
- HubSpot Paris opened in May 2019 and is quickly growing as HubSpot’s customer base in France expands. The French team is small but growing quickly, meaning there is plenty of room to grow, and have an impact in the local market.
- HubSpot obsesses over our culture just like their product. In fact, their Co-founder Dharmesh Shah codified their culture, creating HubSpot’s Culture Code, a 120+ slide deck detailing their values, operating systems, and much more.
- Results matter more than the hours we work. HubSpot wants its employees to have the flexibility and the ability to choose how they do their best work. That’s why they’re building a hybrid company where employees can choose @home, @office, or @flex.
- HubSpot wants to create a company that future generations can be proud of. We believe that inclusion and belonging starts with us all, which is why HubSpot has 5 employee-led resource groups: Women@HubSpot, POCaH (People of Colour at HubSpot), BLACKhub, LGBTQ+ Alliance, and Families@HubSpot.
- A career at HubSpot is driven by transparency and autonomy. HubSpotters are trusted to use good judgement. Meaning do what’s best for the company and our customers.
- They believe that HubSpot’s best perk is our people, which is why we invest in employees growth & learning. We offer an education allowance, tuition reimbursement, unlimited vacation, health insurance, a free books programme, and much more.