- Big Data, E-commerce, Fashion
- Od 15 do 50 zaměstnanců
Business Data Analyst
- Stáž (6 měsíc/měsíce/měsíců)
- Paris 17e Arrondissement
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Heuritech is a fashion technology company that offers brands predictive analytics on trends, sales and stock.
Using advanced artificial intelligence (AI) to translate real-world images shared on social media into meaningful insights, the Heuritech market intelligence platform empowers brands to forecast demand and trends more accurately, produce more sustainably, and achieve unprecedented competitive advantage.
Heuritech collaborates with leading brands worldwide, such as Louis Vuitton, Dior, Adidas, etc.
Heuritech is backed by French VCs Elaia and Serena, as well as private investors. With 4M€ fundraising in 2019, Heuritech’s next objectives are to open the Beauty industry and international development in New York and Singapore.
Joining Heuritech is a unique opportunity to participate in the growth and construction of a leading and international fashion-tech startup.
The Business Analyst will help on a daily basis on the different tasks linked to the ongoing data analysis projects: client reporting, market studies and various research projects.
You will be in charge of:
- Implementing internal reporting tools to improve client reporting
- Turn large data volume into structured databases easily usable for exploratory analysis
- Producing analytical reports on strategic topics related to the fashion and sports markets to support the development of our offer
- Performing weekly and monthly analysis for all clients, and draw insights from data for all projects: product performances, brand benchmarks, event reports, consumer segmentations, market trends, etc.
- Making recommendations and comments on the reports to be delivered
- Writing case studies based on key insights (quantitative and qualitative) detected in Heuritech’s platforms
- Proactively suggest relevant analysis to nurture Communication & Marketing content (blogs & articles)
- Participating in the Heuritech product development process, feeding the product roadmap with strategic thinking about data and key metrics
- You are looking for an end of studies 6-month internship
- You have excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills
- You are fluent in English
- You already have worked as an analyst or in a data-driven position
- You are not afraid of numbers and like to tell stories about them
- You are rigorous, organized, and like to suggest new ideas (we know that is a lot but we know you are out there ;) )
- If you are interested in Fashion, it would be a plus, of course. Otherwise, you are willing to learn about this exciting market
About your future work environment:
- You will have to deal with different teams and different backgrounds (business and tech)
- You will evolve in a fast-growing and dynamic company where every project is an opportunity to learn and build new things
Please share your CV and a few words about your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet the Heuritech team
- Přidat mezi oblíbené
- Sdílet na Twitteru
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na LinkedInu