- Strategie, Change Management, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Od 15 do 50 zaměstnanců
- Plný úvazek
- Možnost pracovat příležitostně z domova
- Vzdělání: Magisterský stupeň vzdělání
- zkušenosti: > 1 rok
Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
We are a team of 45 enthusiastic specialists in data-driven management, based in Brussels. We help our customers to better execute their strategy or their transformation plans, by digitalizing key management functions that (1) gives them frequently a complete and up-to-date view over their business, (2) supports effectively their decision-making-processes and (3) turns continuously decisions into actions. We also have top-notch solutions to ease data collection (4).
We believe that happy stakeholders that receive all the time the info they need and frequently informed decision-makers that have the capability to adjust continuously are the 2 major key factors in successful execution of ambitious plans. Working in synergy, they achieve more using better the means, thus increasing the outcomes / benefits of the plans.
Our integrated platforms are fast to implement, easy to operate and ready to scale. They are the perfect short term and long term solutions to enter the digital management journey.
Some customers of ours are: BNP Paribas Group, to pilot their strategic initiatives; Exki, to have an instant understanding of the profitability of each shop in this so complex Covid period; One G7 government to manage a portfolio of reforms at state, regional and departmental levels.
We’ve learnt a lot the last years, we’ve built a profitable activity, we believe that there’s a momentum for us now … it’s time for scale-up. We have very ambitious growth plans, and the financial resources to make them happen.
dFakto is committed to fighting discrimination and promoting equal opportunities. Thus, we support equality between women and men, promote diversity, professional integration, access and retention of disabled people, digital inclusiveness and employability of all employees. Our inclusive culture favors the development of our staff in France and Belgium. Thus, the information requested from the candidate concerns only his or her capacity to occupy the proposed job and his or her professional aptitudes.
You’ve made it this far but are missing one or two skills? No problem, it’s our job to train you. Don’t be afraid to apply even if you are missing some prerequisites 💪
dFakto is looking for an DevOps Engineer, willing to learn and grow within our team.
As a DevOps Engineer, you are responsible for the development and maintenance of the infrastructure of our solutions.
You will work in a team where your opinion matter and every new idea is welcome. You will be a driving force behind the technical choices in terms of security and architecture.
Your tasks :
- Implement tools and processes, review the existing infrastructure and help us grow our business using adapted technical solutions;
- Make sure the systems (hosts, databases, domains, APIs, etc) comply with the Service Level Agreement, keep our infrastructure up-to-date, monitor our solution and implement tools and processes, automate tasks and promote stability;
- Help the developers be more efficient by supplying them with the right tools;
- Share your skills with other engineers, and participate in reviewing their code to follow the code base evolution.
- Bachelor/Master in computer science or a first proven experience as DevOps Engineer
- Very good knowledge of Linux, networking, firewall
- Strong experience with docker
- French & English speaking
Nice to have Qualifications
- Having experience in some of these areas is a plus
- Database administration knowledge (PostgreSQL, MySQL, …)
- Experience with cloud infrastructures (VMware vSphere, Kubernetes, other)
- Familiar with deployment automation tools such as Ansible
- Familiar with provisioning tool such as Terraform
- Knowledge of monitoring tools (Prometheus is a plus)
- Be comfortable with git and CI/CD concepts
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku?
- Sdílet na LinkedInu
- Sdílet na Facebooku
- Sdílet na Twitteru