- Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, Assurance, FinTech / InsurTech
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Solution Engineer - M/F/D (Internship)
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : < 6 mois
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Zelros, a pioneer and award-winning AI/ML solution for InsurTech, enables insurance distribution agents to easily offer personalized customer experience across every channel. The world’s largest insurance companies today trust Zelros to gain a modern solution for driving a predictive, personalized, omnichannel experience leading to increased revenue and minimal churn. Global customers include MAIF, BPCE Group, Groupama, Crédit Agricole Italy, Matmut, Baloise Group, AssurOne and Simpego. Zelros today operates in North America, France, Germany and Italy.
If you want to join a dynamic, high-growth tech start-up company and make a visible difference for our business, please read on.
At Zelros, you’ll be a member of Customer Success team, that holds 3 key missions:
- solution delivery: from framing the use case to the configuration of the solution for each of Zelros customers
- solution adoption: animating the community of users to maximize business impact and secure retention
- partnership relationship: making sure that Zelros partners have all they need in order to make the most of our solutions for their clients.
With us, you’ll learn:
- to master and configure the Zelros Platform
- to frame and steer the deployment of our platforms (6 to 12 weeks initiative)
- to guide our customers in the AI area
We will count on you for
- implementing Zelros solution at the clients’
- maximize clients’ adoption and use of our solutions
You match with the profile if:
- you’re currently in the process of graduating from an engineering school
- you would enjoy to learn how to manage a project and deal with customer success
- you speak fluent english and french
It’s even better if:
- you’re super savvy on customer relationship management and have great interpersonal skills
- you enjoy data management activities and want to go deep in the machine learning domain
- you have a good command of Python
- you have experience in the financial services or in the insurance industry
- you speak an additional european language (german or italian would be great)
LOCATION & MOBILITY
The role is based in Paris (France), with flexibility of homeworking.
We operate under a flexible work framework (home or office), with no min / max days of required presence on site.
- HR meeting
- Team member meeting (culture fit)
- Manager meeting
- A strong corporate culture with Ambition, Trust & Humility as core values.
- Trust & Achievement environment where diversity and feedback are driving forces.
- Perks with food vouchers
- Events (Monthly get-together, Karaoke nights, Sports events, …)
- Flexible work framework with funded material to have the perfect place to work at home
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter