- Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, Assurance, FinTech / InsurTech
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Software Engineer - M/F/D (Internship)
- Stage (5 à 6 mois)
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : < 6 mois
Who are they?
Zelros, a pioneer and award-winning AI/ML solution for InsurTech, enables insurance distribution agents to easily offer personalized customer experience across every channel. The world’s largest insurance companies today trust Zelros to gain a modern solution for driving a predictive, personalized, omnichannel experience leading to increased revenue and minimal churn. Global customers include MAIF, BPCE Group, Groupama, Crédit Agricole, Matmut, AssurOne, Leocare and Simpego as well as North American players ISI and Quility. Zelros today operates in North America and France.
If you want to join a dynamic, international high-growth tech company and make a visible difference for our business, please read on.
Technically, our platform is based on dockerized microservices, with:
- Python / ScikitLearn for machine learning,
- Node.js for the backend,
- Angular for the frontend,
- PostgreSQL for the database,
- RabbitMQ for the bus,
- Azure for the cloud.
Our Devops environment consists of:
- Github / Jenkins for product deployment,
- Ansible / Terraform for infrastructure management,
- Fluend / Graylog / Prometheus / Grafana / PagerDuty for monitoring and alerts.
Methodologically, we like to practice Scrumban, which combines Scrum ceremonies and the continuous rhythm of Kanban: we deploy in PROD one version per week.
At Zelros, we place great importance on creating a product that suits our customers while minimizing technical debt. This goes through :
- technical discussions,
- code-reviews for each feature and peer-programming,
- workshops and handson on all subjects.
You will design, develop and deploy the artificial intelligence functionalities of the business of tomorrow.
You’ll learn :
- to master Node.js and Python,
- to design a predictive model, from experimentation to production,
- to structure your developments around best practices (TDD, coding rules, retrospectives, work in features team)
- to design modular, scalable and reasoned software architectures.
You match with the profile if:
- You are in 2nd or 3rd year of engineering school with a Software Engineering specialization.
- You have good programming skills
- You speak English fluently
- You are curious, a source of ideas and enjoy investigating
It is a good point also if:
- You know Node.JS or/and Python
- You have a star-studded Github
LOCATION & MOBILITY
The role is based in Paris (France), with flexibility of homeworking.
- HR call
- A coding game
- A project to prepare and present to a team member
- An interview with the Head of Engineering
- A strong corporate culture with Ambition, Trust & Humility as core values.
- Trust & Achievement environment where diversity and feedback are driving forces.
- Perks with food vouchers
- Events (Monthly get-together, Karaoke nights, Sports events, …)
- Flexible work framework with funded material to have the perfect place to work from home
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter