- Application mobile, Santé, FoodTech
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
VP Sales Key Accounts F/H
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 10 ans
Who are they?
At the heart of Brigad , there is the idea that everyone should have the opportunity to pursue their passion by being valued, considered and above all, free. This includes finding fulfilment in your work and career, being able to balance it with your personal life, being fairly compensated and being respected.
Brigad is proud to give to thousands of talents today, and millions tomorrow, the means to achieve this lifestyle, and we believe so firmly in our mission “To value work and make it accessible to all” that we have written it into our mission statement.
Since 2016, this ambition has materialised by providing our users with the best app on the market allowing self-employed professionals and catering establishments to be put in contact for specific missions.
⭐️ Our users are right, giving Brigad an NPS of 77/100 out of 5000 responses, and sharing how Brigad changed their lives!
If originally Brigad deployed itself in the catering (restaurants, collective catering) and healthcare sectors (care homes and clinics), tomorrow, even more sectors will be concerned: everywhere talents aren’t equipped to pursue their passion while being properly considered and free.
Brigad is currently available in the largest cities in France (Paris, Lille, Lyon, Bordeaux, Marseille, Strasbourg..) and in the UK (London, Manchester…), with the ambition to expand well beyond in France and Europe.
Exciting challenges are waiting for you: expect to discover new countries in which Brigad will expand, new industries, a top-notch product, a fast-paced development, and above all a solid team united around a truly concrete and positive impact on our daily users’ lives. A spirit that can, also be found on Glassdoor and the grade of 4.7/5.
Does this sound like the perfect fit for you? Great! Feel free to apply and let’s talk about it. ✨
→ Your mission
As VP Sales for Key Accounts, your mission will be to expand Brigad’s presence with all major groups (Key Accounts and Mid-size groups) in hospitality (Catering, Restaurants, Hotels) and care (care homes) and in all countries.
→ Your responsibilities
This role is key for the future of Brigad. By 2027, our ambition is to allow 80k talents to change their lives by becoming self-employed and by giving them access to missions worth 1Bn€. Brigad started with traditional restaurants using us but we quickly started to work with leaders in the hospitality and catering industries and realised how big the opportunity to expand in the Key Account segment was. Being successful with the biggest groups in Healthcare will also be a major focus for us.
In this role, reporting to the COO, you will have ownership with your team on one of our key playbooks and will also participate in key strategic decisions for the company as a member of our leadership team together with other VPs and C-level members.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To define and be responsible for achieving targets of revenue with Key Accounts and Mid-size groups in all countries where Brigad is present
To own and improve the whole sales playbook for groups, including:
- Promoting Brigad to site managers/ regional managers
- Building relationships with decision makers who will become sponsors
- Driving pilots
- Deploying Brigad in all sites/ regions
- Driving usage
- Negotiating with key players in the organisation (purchasing, finance, HR,…) and maintaining long term relationships
- To hire and manage an international team of key account executives, account executives, account deployers and account managers. You will have a team of ~10 people to start with including a middle manager
- To participate personally in negotiations with key players and have a positive impact on unlocking difficult situations and building long term relationships
- To work cross-functionally with other teams (marketing, customer care, Product, Finance, SMB sales) to find creative solutions to improve our level of service towards key accounts
- To be a key member of our leadership team and actively participate in strategic decisions for the company
- Have a strong appetite and experience (at least 10 years) selling to complex organisations
- Are a strong problem solver, always trying to find creative solutions to the most complex issues
- Are driven by challenges and result driven
- Are a natural team leader with a highly positive and contagious energy and can demonstrate a successful managerial experience
- Know how to align resources to successfully lead a complex project
- Are fluent in English (Good level in French is a strong plus)
- Have a network in Hospitality or healthcare or can demonstrate your ability to quickly build a network in a given industry
… So apply quickly! We look forward to meeting you! Here are all the other advantages by joining us
🏢Beautiful offices in the heart of Paris (Sentier)
🎉 Off-site events and regular afterworks
👫A young and innovative team
💸An attractive and uncapped package
🍕Restaurant tickets on your Swile card (4,25€ per day worked)
🚉 50% coverage of your transport tickets
⚕️The Alan mutual fund 100% supported by Brigad
🏋 50% reimbursement of your Gymlib subscription
💻 A Macbook
🏠 Possibility of remote
📈 Coaching sessions in 1:1 every week / Regular Manager Training
🇬🇧 Weekly English and French lessons
☮︎ A caring environment with very low turnover (Glassdoor rating: 4.7/5)
🍳Discover the Brigad experience by putting yourself in the shoes of one of our users for a day
Brigad guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates. Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap.
Brigad’s fundamental values guide us each day in order to tackle those challenges with consistency and build an extremely strong culture:
- Brave : Be bold and make courageous moves.
- Impact : Do things that make a real difference.
- Care : Pay attention to all the people around you.
- Enjoy : Love what you do and have fun
- A first call with our Talent Acquisition team
- A one hour in person meeting with our COO
- A case study
- A company fit round in person where you will meet the founders, other leaders and some of your team members.
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter