- From 50 to 250 employees
Client Executive Brussels / New Market
- Permanent contract
- Starting date:
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: Not specified
This position was filled!
Who are they?
Since 2015, talent.io’s mission is to enable any company to hire the top 10% of tech candidates in the simplest possible way. Today, their selective recruitment platform is the easiest way for start-ups, SMEs and large companies to quickly build a powerful tech team.
In January 2020, they joined French Tech 120! 🚀
How does it work?
👩🏫 Candidate’s side: it’s the best way to find a job quickly! By registering on talent.io, no need to waste time applying for job offers, companies directly get in touch with candidates.
👨🏾💻 Recruiters’ side: talent.io select and qualify the best Tech profiles who are ready to take on new professional challenges. Faster than job boards, cheaper than recruitment agencies, more efficient than both.
You’ll be part of the team “Province”. The main goal of this team is to develop talent.io remotely from Paris. We have already developed the platform in Lyon, Lille, Bordeaux and Toulouse. We are a team of 7 people, and we plan to be 9 at the end of 2019.
Challenge of this year : open a new market, outside of France from Paris !
You will be our City opener for the business part with a partner responsible of candidates.
What is your role?
- Build and manage your portfolio of clients in this new city
- Develop and nurture relationships with clients through excellent service and quality insights
- Consult with and guide clients on how to hire tech people successfully on talent.io
- Initiate ideas and project focus on business development, revenue and retention that reinforce your success
- Reinforce and promote the talent.io brand through participation in and organisation of events
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in Sales, Business Development or (Tech) Recruitment - experience in B2B SaaS or the HR Tech Space is a plus
- Working proficiency in French and English and Dutch
- High attention to detail and strong motivation to learn
- Curiosity around the digital landscape and technology
- Consultative selling
- Be disruptive in a gentle way
- Enthusiastic but able to keep the overview
- High level of sensitivity and empathy
- Step 1: A first ‘get to know you’ call with Clémentine, team’ manager
- Step 2: An interview with the team in our office in Paris.
- Step 3: A last interview in our office with one of our founders and our Head of People & Culture