- Software, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 50 to 250 employees
Office Manager Bulgaria
- Permanent contract
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: > 1 year
Who are they?
Driven by the mission to simplify the management, optimization and acceleration of any kind of digital content anywhere in the world, Scaleflex is a global leading B2B SaaS company developing powerful and scalable Digital Asset Management and Media Acceleration solutions.
Scaleflex provides scalable, reliable and affordable Cloud services - to load, store, organize, optimize, publish and accelerate all media assets (images, videos, static files such as JS and CSS files, etc.) for the website or mobile application.
As a fast-growing international company, we are now 75+ passionate members, solving DAM challenges for more than 1300 customers worldwide, thanks to our scalable and flexible SaaS products.
We unite by technology passion, company culture commitment and innovation freedom. We have become a digital leader and have achieved business excellence.
We value and respect individual strengths as well as strong team spirit. Sharing is in our DNA: knowledge, experience and ideas are open within our team. We promote synergies originating in our cultural backgrounds, life stories and skills.
Scaleflex is hiring!
At Scaleflex, we are striving to make the Web faster by allowing our customers to store, optimize and deliver their assets (product images, videos, files, code, …) rocket fast over the World. In the context of our accelerated growth, we are looking to strengthen our international team with an Office Manager, based in Sofia with the possibility of partial remote work.
With a Team of over 75 spread across France, the UK, Germany, Bulgaria, Singapore and Vietnam, and thanks to strong automation in our operations, we are able to serve more than 1300 happy customers worldwide with our current SaaS offering Cloudimage and Filerobot.
This is a unique opportunity in a rapidly expanding company with the goal of fully integrating into the team as an Office Manager.
As part of the Global & Admin department, you will primarily be responsible for managing the backstage of our team’s daily administrative operations from our Sofia office. As a real facilitator, you will have a transversal role within the group by assisting the management team in administrative tasks and by managing the daily life of the office:
- Work closely with our Accountants to support HR administrative management: onboarding, medical examination, health insurance, vacations, pay slips, etc.
- Administrative management of external contributors (invoicing, keeping files up to date)
- Manage team training: organize, schedule and financing
- Manage travel bookings and expenses for the team
- Support with Corporate Event organization, such as team building events and seminars, and support with internal communications
- Office management to support daily activities: on-site maintenance, furniture, contracts, etc.
- Help with the new Hires process in Bulgaria and international contractors
- Make sure our tool stack and internal database are up to date to facilitate internal communication
- Act as the Happiness Manager of the Sofia Office!
Our Team is built around people with a robust entrepreneurial culture and can-do attitude. We love people able to “do something out of nothing” and strive to get better every day.
In order to fit with our culture, you must be/have:
- 1+ year of administration background or education
- Outstanding comprehension skills, impeccable written and verbal communication
- Ability to plan, organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- A team player who can facilitate and increase cross-functional collaboration
- Hands-on & problem solver: you are autonomous and thrive in a complex environment
- Language: Bulgarian (native/proficient), English (advanced)
What we offer:
- A dynamic work environment in a fast-growing Startup
- Humble but hungry work atmosphere: to become a rockstar, you must be surrounded by rockstars!
- Work in an international team with the ability to evolve fast in your position
- A workplace where you can have an impact and make a difference within the business and the web/app experience of hundreds of millions of users around the globe.
After a first intro call, the next step will be a small assignment and then you’ll meet with the Scaleflex CEO for a final round.
Interested in this offer?
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter