- Permanent contract
- Master's Degree
- Mobile Apps, IT / Digital, Video Games
- From 50 to 250 employees
- Permanent contract
- Master's Degree
Who are they?
Homa Games is the world’s leading platform for creating and publishing mobile games. Game developers worldwide use Homa’s technologies to power their creativity. We’re a team of 100 creative, data-centric minds helping developers to turn their games into global hits played by millions of users. Based in Paris, we opened 5 offices in 4 countries in the last year and doubled our team.
Homa Games is the world’s leading platform for creating and publishing mobile games. Game developers from around the world use Homa’s technologies to power their creativity. We’re a team of 100 creative, data-centric minds helping developers to turn their games into global hits played by millions of users. Based in Paris, in the last year we opened 5 offices in 4 countries and doubled our team.
Our strategy relies on powerful Tech built in-house. Homa’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to scout new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all the features of the game through a no code SDK, and to distribute and monetize the games. Through this platform, Homa provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem for developers to focus on the right idea, optimize all the features, and distribute the games worldwide massively. Apps powered by Homa creators have been downloaded more than 500 million times.
We are a diverse team from various backgrounds (artists, business, engineers, entrepreneurs, ex strategy consultants) and origins (>20 nationalities). We are passionate about games and working with studios & platform partners all around the world (US, Europe, and Asia). We aim to give our games a step ahead of competition, tailor-made support to our studio partners, and fair & transparent cooperation.
In October 2021, we raised a $50 million Series A round led by Northzone with participation of Singular and renowned business angels including King and FuboTV founders and Spotify founder Daniel Ek's family office, on top of a previous $15 million round with seed investors Headline and Eurazeo in February.
In a very dynamic growth context Homa Games is looking for a VP People to contribute to the company ambitious and international scale up.
You will work directly with our CEO and will be in charge of :
HR strategy & team
- Set and drive an ambitious organization structure strategy to support our growth and provide Homa Games people with the best employee experience;
- Structure and manage the HR & TA team
- Provide Homa Games people and managers with the best HR employee experience :
top notch onboarding process and strong engagement results, clear and fair compensation & benefits policy, close performance review process, managers support and direct coaching
- Challenge the existing HR and engagement tools and ensure an efficient adoption by managers and employees.
- Culture & People
- Embody the company values and ensure they're properly shared by our international team
- Contribute to set an inclusive, transparent and nice for everyone working environment
- Identify and set the best training and coaching strategy to constantly help Homa Games people to grow in their career.
- You have a strong background in Human Resources and a successful experience in a company scale up context
- You have a strong experience in HR team management
- Successful experience in handling various stakeholders of different levels of seniority and expectations;
- You are fluent in French and English
- Excellent communications skills.
- You’re always curious, humble, like to challenge yourself, have strong empathy and a positive mindset
We particularly value our people, rich from diversity. Some highlights to illustrate this:
- We value good work-life balance - 1/2 of our managers have kids or about to (maternity leave); we provide child care benefit (partnership with LPCR)
- We want to be diverse and inclusive: women account for 25% of the c-level, non-French account for 30% of the managers, Homa is home to 25+ nationalities
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits
- We support honest yet kind feedback, applied 360 across the company
- Don’t worry about being late, we offer flexible working hours
- Don’t pollute, use public transport or bike-sharing services. We pay back half of the price!
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn