- Mobile Apps, IT / Digital, Video Games
- From 50 to 250 employees
- Permanent contract
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: > 3 years
This position was filled!
Who are they?
Homa is a gaming technology lab that gives game creators the data-driven tools and human expertise needed to turn their creative ideas into commercial hits. Our data-driven creations have helped 1,000+ studios & developers, combining our creative expertise into 80+ mobile games, resulting in chart topping hits and 1,000,000,000+ downloads.
Homa is a gaming technology lab that gives game creators the data-driven tools and human expertise needed to turn their creative ideas into commercial hits. The technology we create is used by game creators around the world to create games that hit players' sweet spot, and the commercial jackpot.
Our “Homa Lab” platform gives game creators a comprehensive set of tools and solutions that lets them keep their eyes on new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all their game's features through a no-code SDK, and distribute and monetize their games as well. It's a full end-to-end digital ecosystem that ensures developers are focused on the right idea, building games with every feature optimized, and distributing them at the right time, to people eager to play them, worldwide.
Does it work? Yep. Apps powered by our tech have been downloaded more than 1 billion times. And a lot of that is because we don't just sell our platform to clients and wish them well. We partner with them long-term, we make one hit, then we make some more. Homa is 50% a technology platform and 50% a collaborative, transparent partnership.
As a team, we're over 160 people and 34+ nationalities strong. Some of us are artists, some of us are business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs or former strategy consultants – but we're all here for the same thing: to take over the gaming industry by giving creators the data to transform their ideas into games played and money made.
Since inception, Homa raised a total of $165M to achieve this mission, with the participation of Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures and Bpifrance - along with renowned business angels, including King and FuboTV founders, and Spotify founder Daniel Ek’s family office.
Role & missions – What you will do 🚀
As Office Manager you will join our admin team in Paris and will be in charge of crafting the best office experience for the resource we cherish the most: our people. Organized and creative you will constantly ensure our office is the best workplace and organize 10x events to strengthen our beloved Company culture, your mission will be to:
Office & Admin
- Make the office a fun place to be! Ensure that it is clean, welcoming, and full of good vibes.
- Purchase office supplies, snacks, beverages and goodies
- Manage receipts and invoices for budget tracking, manage incoming and outgoing post
- Coordinate with the facilities managers about any issues or topics around the office space
- Ensure the proper application of health and safety rules within the premises (purchase covid personal protective equipment / sanitary measures, etc.)
- Welcome all new team members, ensure smooth onboarding process, hand out welcome packs
- Coordinate all business trips with teams including booking flights and accommodations
- Organize weekly and monthly team events to strengthen our company culture
- Organize unforgettable yearly offsite
- Unlock your creativity! Make our Company a fun place to be.
Opportunity – What you will learn & discover 🌟
- Scale-up from 160+ employees
- Excitement of launching new games (~2 / month)
- Global and remote presence
- Full english environment
- 2-3 years of experience in Admin and Office management
- You are autonomous, be very self sufficient, be proactive
- You are fluent in English and French (mandatory)
- Positive, friendly, patient and outgoing personality
- A successful experience in office or workplace management
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to multitask
- Skilled at combining the sense of confidentiality required for this type of position with a genuine People Care attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Our Culture—Who we are🪐
At Homa, we value brains over backgrounds and determination over degrees. We believe actual growth results from diversity — nationalities, backgrounds, skill sets, and personal experiences — all working towards a single objective. If you’ve got the smarts, energy, and motivation, no barriers keep you from going far.
We are the people behind the platform - the creative specialists giving creators the data needed to power up their creativity. At Homa, we live by the three central values:
- Ambition: we put flags on summits. We set our goals ambitiously high and don’t shy away from the climb. We’re on a mission to take over an industry thick with incumbents who won’t go quietly into the night. To succeed here, you’ll need a highly metaphorical shield and a sword.
- Humility: we put our egos aside. We put our hands up. First to volunteer to help, second to high-five. Having an ego is natural, but letting it run the show is unhelpful to everyone. In the words of Mr. Lamar: Sit down. Be humble.
- Curiosity: we keep our eyes open. We believe the best way to know anything is to question everything. And to do that, you need open eyes and open minds at all times.
- Success is its own reward, but here are the perks as well.
- You’ll be working with top tier talent from 34+ countries
- Don’t live in France or have a right to work here? No worries, we offer sponsorship, relocation packages and full remote options.
- If you’re interested in working from our newly-renovated Paris HQ with a rooftop garden and WeWork amenities, we’ve got a desk right here…
- You’ll have two annual reviews, meaning you’ll have two chances a year to prove you should be earning more.
- Don't speak French and don't want to learn it? Pas de problème, we work in English.
- See the world via team events + workation (the infamous company-wide Homa trip).
- We have a culture of continuous learning, supporting knowledge sharing & experience gaining through our learning platform.
- Essential benefits in France and specific locations: health insurance, meal vouchers, public transport subsidy, child-care benefits, and life insurance.