Welcome to the Jungle
- Media, Recruitment
- Od 50 do 250 zamestnancov
Head of Human Resources
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Is the job market a Jungle?
Welcome to the Jungle is the multichannel media company that aims to inspire every individual to thrive in their professional lives.
We propose a wide variety of high-quality content (articles, videos, series, podcasts, magazines or events) to help young professionals rethink their relationship with work.
We have also created a content-rich website with 2,100+ detailed company profiles – including photos, videos, and statistics (number of employees, gender, average age) – making valuable job search information accessible for prospective candidates. It is now way easier for them to narrow down the tribe they belong to!
Aiming to propose the best possible candidate experience, we provide recruiters with Welcome Kit, an in-house applicant tracking system (ATS) that is collaborative, intuitive and efficient. Recruiters using Welcome Kit can post unlimited job offers within their company profile, and efficiently manage every candidate application.
Since 2015, we grew fast. We now count 2,100+ client companies, 4 offices in Europe and a team of 135+ people.
Part of the Global management team, you will directly report to the COO.
You will contribute to support Welcome to the Jungle’s growth by structuring all our people operations (talent acquisition, learning and development, legal and administrative HR topics, internal communication, employer brand and office management). To help you on those missions you will manage a team of 3 people: 1 talent acquisition manager, 1 office manager and 1 payroll administrator.
Your scope will be global across 4 locations: Paris, Barcelona, Prague and Bratislava. You will make sure to support our business objectives by anticipating the HR needs
Your role will be to:
Structure the HR department by designing and implementing strategy and processes at all levels in collaboration with the existing team:
- Onboarding & Offboarding
- Learning and Development
- Office Management
Review our existing onboarding process and make it scalable for our different teams and offices to offer the best experience possible for our new joiners
Manage internal communication in collaboration with the communications team and update regularly our intranet tool
Provide guidance and strategic advice to managers on topics related to team organization or management challenges
Be the keeper of Welcome to the Jungle’s culture globally
Anticipate staffing needs with the managers and adapt your recruitment strategy and employer branding to support our business ambition.
What we are looking for
- You have a strong experience (at least 7 years) on a similar position (HR management); having worked in a fast-growing environment is a plus
- You have specifically a proven track record on learning and development (inc. onboarding, training programs, career path)
- You have excellent communications skills
- You have an overall experience on all HR related topics: recruitment, onboarding, learning & development, legal, compensation & benefits, …
- You have experience in an international company
- You are extremely organized and know how to prioritize your work
- You have a communicative enthusiasm
- 30 minutes call
- 1 hour meeting with WTTJ’s COO and Talent Acquisition Manager
- 1 case-study at home
- 1 hour meeting with WTTJ’s CEO
- 1 hour meeting with WTTJ’s Executive Committee members
Meet the Welcome to the Jungle team
- Pridať medzi obľúbené
- Zdieľať na Twitteri
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn