- Softvér, SaaS / Cloudové služby, AdTech / MarTech
- Od 50 do 250 zamestnancov
Tech Support Team Lead - Saas Startup
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Vzdelanie: Neuvedené
- skúsenosti: > 2 roky
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
Upfluence is a leading social commerce software company. Its mission is to help brands & e-commerce merchants sell through influencers. Since the launch of the software in 2017, the company has shown impressive growth, ranking top of the Inc. 5000 ranking, and is looking to expand even more. The team is international, young, diverse, and ever-growing. We’re distributed across offices in NYC, Los Angeles and Lyon (France), and have a growing team of remote colleagues.
Upfluence helps brands tell their story with powerful influencer & content marketing technology. Upfluence’s software allows brands and agencies to identify and contact millions of social influencers and bloggers at scale to execute comprehensive influencer marketing campaigns, as well as provide detailed reporting metrics. Since the launch of our SaaS software in October 2016, the company has yielded a monthly double-digit growth rate, and we are therefore seeking further expansion for our team and offices. Our rapidly growing global team is currently distributed between our offices in NYC, Los Angeles, Switzerland, Lyon, and Paris.
As a Technical Support Team Lead, you will lead a distributed team in multiple countries providing support in a wide range of geographical locations. You will guide and develop the technical support team that works directly with your customers to help solve complex technical and operational questions. Our Tech support team is the first point of contact for troubleshooting and escalating all of our customer needs. Your day-to-day will be working with multiple teams across our organization, such as Product, Marketing, Sales, and Finance.
You will be part of an international team with diverse backgrounds and skill sets. Providing excellent customer support is a high priority for our organization. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned technical guru with experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth learning environment and understanding the challenges organizations face in implementing and integrating saas solutions for a broad range of customers.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Technical Support Team
- Act as a mentor and provide oversight, coaching, and training to technical support staff
- Be the point of contact when it comes to technical and customer escalations
- Provide advanced technical support for both internal and external customers
- On-board new technical support team members
- Assist in the creation of the team KPIs/SOPs as well as monitor and report on results
- Be actively involved with operational delivery and for new product and feature releases
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Ensure that all customer inquiries and issues are solved correctly and in a prompt and professional manner
- Create Knowledge-Base material for both the team and customers
- Review all technical support-related processes and documentation for continuous improvement
- Partner with Technical Support and Customer Success to diagnose complex application and ecosystem performance issues and create strategies to return stability to those ecosystems and their servers
What we are looking for
- 2-4 years of Technical Support or equivalent experience
- Prior B2B or SaaS experience is a plus
- Ideally, you have a technical background or experience.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Proven people management and leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills to investigate and resolve customer support tickets
- Able to multi-task efficiently under time pressure
- Previous experience in managing customer-focused teams
- Proven experience in managing service and support-focused team culture
- Ability to mentor and help coach others both technically and personally
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders in different teams to influence change through a matrix organization.
What we have to offer
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- A diverse and international team
- Generous PTO & Company holidays
- An entrepreneurial environment with room for growth
- Flexible hybrid work model must come to the office 2-3 times per week
Upfluence is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Máte záujem o túto ponuku?
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri