- Softvér, SaaS / Cloudové služby, AdTech / MarTech
- Od 50 do 250 zamestnancov
Support Specialist Saas Startup
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Vzdelanie: Neuvedené
- skúsenosti: Neuvedené
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
Upfluence is a leading social commerce software company. Its mission is to help brands & e-commerce merchants sell through influencers. Since the launch of the software in 2017, the company has shown impressive growth, ranking top of the Inc. 5000 ranking, and is looking to expand even more. The team is international, young, diverse, and ever-growing. We’re distributed across offices in NYC, Los Angeles and Lyon (France), and have a growing team of remote colleagues.
Upfluence helps brands tell their story with powerful influencer & content marketing technology. Upfluence’s software allows brands and agencies to identify and contact millions of social influencers and bloggers at scale to execute comprehensive influencer marketing campaigns, as well as provide detailed reporting metrics. Since the launch of our SaaS software in October 2016, the company has yielded a monthly double-digit growth rate, and we are therefore seeking further expansion for our team and offices. Our rapidly growing global team is currently distributed between our offices in NYC, Los Angeles, Switzerland, Lyon, and Paris.
Upfluence is looking for a solution-focused thinker who puts the customer first and goes the extra mile to meet their needs. You are the advocate for the customer and your main focus is to make them feel heard and have their concerns attended to. Our Support Specialist is responsible for helping customers with questions or concerns regarding company products and services. Duties include communicating over zoom video, phone or via email, documenting each interaction to determine frequent customer feedback and identify areas of improvement.
- Listening to customers’ concerns and troubleshooting issues
- Giving detailed explanations of services or products
- Working with a sales team to create better methods to address customer concerns/requests
- Reviewing customer accounts and transactions while resolving issues
- Communicating with customers over zoom video, through email or chat, over the phone or on social media
- Receiving orders, calculating charges and processing payments
- Monitoring customer satisfaction levels
- Escalating cases managers when necessary
- Communicate with other teams on product feedback and process improvements
The person we are looking for
- Great communication abilities, including written and verbal communication
- Patience, empathy and professionalism
- Good problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Basic computer skills, including data entry, website navigation and other software
- Effective time management, prioritization and multitasking skills
- Ability to work in a team setting
- In-depth understanding of the company’s products or services
What we have to offer
- Clear career path and growth potential
- Flexible work environment (Hybrid office/work from home or remote)
- Comprehensive compensation package including stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Diverse and international team
- Generous PTO & Company holidays
- An entrepreneurial environment with room for growth
- Positions available in New York, Los Angeles or remote
We offer a flexible hybrid work model, providing our employees with an office setting, work from home, and the option to be hired on a fully remote basis. We believe in work-life balance with a flexible approach so we can make the best of our workdays.
Upfluence is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Máte záujem o túto ponuku?
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri