- Softvér, SaaS / Cloudové služby, AdTech / MarTech
- Od 50 do 250 zamestnancov
Product Manager F/H
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Vzdelanie: Neuvedené
- skúsenosti: Neuvedené
Who are they?
Upfluence is a leading social commerce software company. Its mission is to help brands & e-commerce merchants sell through influencers. Since the launch of the software in 2017, the company has shown impressive growth, ranking top of the Inc. 5000 ranking, and is looking to expand even more. The team is international, young, diverse, and ever-growing. We’re distributed across offices in NYC, Los Angeles and Lyon (France), and have a growing team of remote colleagues.
Upfluence helps brands tell their story with powerful influencer & content marketing technology. Upfluence’s software allows brands and agencies to identify and contact millions of social influencers and bloggers at scale to execute comprehensive influencer marketing campaigns, as well as provide detailed reporting metrics. Since the launch of our SaaS software in October 2016, the company has yielded a monthly double-digit growth rate, and we are therefore seeking further expansion for our team and offices. Our rapidly growing global team is currently distributed between our offices in NYC, Los Angeles, Switzerland, Lyon, and Paris. Also, offering a fully remote work structure in most major cities, offering local employment contracts through our PEO partner.
As a Product Manager, you will work on a few topics:
- You understand your users’ pain points and needs through qualitative and quantitative research.
- You analyze performance through our analytical tool (MixPanel) to ensure the use and adoption of our features.
- You build and improve the product vision and transpose it into a roadmap
- You communicate our product vision internally and externally and ensure that your team/stakeholders understand and embrace it.
- You work closely with the tech team & designer to ensure the right solution.
- You know how to design a service and manage different cases (mockup, user flow,..)
- You turn your roadmap into an impactful epic/us/batches and organize it to create the most value possible.
- With the squad, you check the quality of development to be sure it’s bug-free
- You constantly look for ways to improve product management processes and implement the best tools.
- Inter-department communication is essential.
Who we are looking for
- 3+ years of product management experience
- You master the different parts of Product Management
- You have a good understanding of B2B SaaS
- You have a strong sense of the user experience and are obsessed with building a perfect user experience.
- You have strong problem-solving skills.
- You have business proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Basic UI/UX design skills would be appreciated!
What we have to offer
- Work with a mixed and international team (10+ different nationalities);
- Your place in our offices in the beautiful city of Lyon (capital of gastronomy, sport, and mountains!);
- Flexible hybrid work environment (Office/Home)
- Stock options;
- Daily exchanges with your team in the United States and your clients all over the world;
- Being part of an experienced team of influencer marketing experts to learn every day;
- An entrepreneurial environment with room for growth and empowerment.
Sounds like the perfect opportunity for you? Apply now to join us!
Upfluence is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri