- FinTech/InsurTech, Big Data
- Od 50 do 250 zamestnancov
Head Of CSM H / F
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Vzdelanie: Magisterský stupeň vzdelania
- skúsenosti: > 7 rokov
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
Trustpair is reinventing B2B payment security. We are building the leading anti-fraud solution for large corporations to help them avoid $20 billion fraud every year. With Trustpair, finance teams work with accurate data to avoid the risk of fraud and proceed to payments with peace of mind.
Trustpair at a glance:
- 200+ companies preventing B2B payment fraud with Trustpair (Airliquide, Generali, Kering)
- A financial technology acclaimed by major banking actors (Société Générale, Natixis, CACIB)
- Enterprise-ready platform connected to market-leading financial softwares (SAP, Kyriba and more)
- €25M raised in Series B to become #1 SaaS platform for third-party risk management
- A team of 100 people and counting either based in Paris or full-remotely
To support this rapid expansion, Trustpair is looking for a Head of Customer Success who is passionate about customer experience and eager to take our existing team to the next level in terms of scalability.
Your role will be to hire, train, coach and lead a team of best in class Customer Success Managers and implement a scalable structure and organisation to manage our clients.
As Head of Customer Success, your team will be in charge of onboarding new clients (implementing the solution, trainings & sharing best practices), product adoption and customer support in high touch mode. The team works with a variety of clients and variety of clients and users from Accounting Managers, to IT, to CFOs, in both domestic and international companies.
What you will do:
- Line manage the team (5 direct reports today) in a player / coach position, creating a strong team culture through regular 1:1s & team meetings ;
- Recruit and structure the team in the months to come (the team is expected to double by end of 2022), onboarding new team members ;
- Lead by example when necessary by taking a hands-on approach with clients, demonstrating to your direct reports what best-in-class looks like both in terms of operational effectiveness and client communication ;
- Structure, develop, optimise and continuously refine all relevant processes & methodology, ensuring organisational effectiveness, scalability & customer satisfaction (bonus if you have already used Planhat or a similar CS platform to manage resources & playbooks!) ;
- Adopt a data-driven approach to oversee the customer portfolio (160 clients today, expected to grow to 250 by the end of 2023), identifying risks & opportunities to escalate and prioritise needs internally ;
- Work closely with multiple teams across Trustpair and in particular Product, Engineering, Account Management, Operations & Solution Consultants, to ensure alignement on client needs
Why join Trustpair 👀
- Scale-up phase with career development opportunities in France and internationally ;
- Competitive package ;
- 6 weeks of paid annual leaves per year ;
- Flexible remote policy ;
- Inclusive environment with cultural diversity and parity ;
- Office located in Paris (75010) with free drinks and snacks ;
- Transport ticket or bicycle mileage compensation ;
- Health care (Alan Green) and lunch voucher (Swile card) ;
- 1 team event per month ;
- Latest in Apple’s equipment or equivalent ;
- Possibility to order books for free ;
- At least 5 years experience in a CSM or AM role (a significant part of which has been spent in a B2B Software / SaaS / Data environment) and 1 year + leading a team
- Driven by customer satisfaction: You keep the client’s needs at the heart of everything you do and know how to drive a customer-centric focus.
- Resourceful and solution-oriented : You’re autonomous in finding solutions to problems. You are well organised and methodical in your approach.
- Data driven and analytical: You know how to leverage all internal data resources to measure and track client activity
- Creative Orator : you communicate well with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Engaged. You have lots of energy, are open to feedback and want to learn.
- Proven ability to effectively hire and train new people
NICE TO HAVE
- C-Level engagement experience ;
- CSM tools experience (current tool stack : Planhat, Intercom, Front, Modjo…) ;
- B2B SaaS experience
- Call with our Maja, Lead Talent Partner (30 min) ;
- Call with Claire, our current Head of CSM (1h00) ;
- Case Study (1h00) ;
- Meet the team (45 min) + Coffee Fit (45 min) ;
- Call with founders: Alexandre, COO and Baptiste, CEO (1h00).
Máte záujem o túto ponuku?
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri