- Mobilita, Železničná doprava, E-commerce
- Od 50 do 250 zamestnancov
Carrier Partnerships Manager - France
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Dátum nástupu:
- Možnosť pracovať čiastočne na diaľku
- Vzdelanie: Neuvedené
- skúsenosti: Neuvedené
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
La mission de Trainline ? Simplifier les voyages en train. Convaincus que le train est le moyen le plus efficace et le plus écologique pour voyager, les ingénieurs et l’ensemble des équipes de Trainline construisent un guichet unique qui permet à des millions de voyageurs dans le monde de rechercher, réserver et gérer leurs voyages sur une seule et même plateforme tout en limitant les éventuels tracas qui peuvent survenir.
Trainline est la plateforme indépendante leader de voyages en train et en bus. L’application et le site web rassemblent les informations de 270 compagnies de train et de bus dans 45 pays, pour aider les voyageurs à trouver les trajets, horaires et tarifs qui leur conviennent le mieux. L’application et le site internet de Trainline reçoivent plus de 90 millions de visites chaque mois.
Purpose of the Role
Reporting to the Head of Supply – France & Spain, the Carrier Partnerships Manager France will be responsible for existing and new rail carriers for our B2C and B2B businesses that fall into the French market, with the aim to maintain and develop key accounts and strong partnerships in order to develop sales, increase profitability, secure access to rail carrier data and support cross-channel marketing activities.
The Carrier Partnerships Manager France will be the Point of Contact (POC) and operational representative for the rail carriers in France and will participate in the development and communication (incl. market intelligence) of the supply strategy internally. He/she will also work on adding new supply (business development), in line with the group strategy, and will participate in the integration of new rail carriers.
- Plan and lead commercial discussions and negotiations with existing carriers, with support of senior management
- Strategic Account Management: Align the value Trainline delivers to the carrier needs. Optimize carrier performance on Trainline platform. Lead regular business reviews.
- Responsible for the coordination with internal stakeholders to align current supply within Trainline.
- Drive B2C and B2B implementation with the carriers: API, agency tools, etc…
- Facilitate customer service: customer feedback and carrier news.
- Work and liaise with legal department on carrier contracts and regulatory environment.
- Finance and accounting: Carrier financial performance, planning, commission, budgeting.
- Product & Tech: owner of the carrier roadmap. Ensure product requirements are met, SLAs, resources.
- Work with Product, Engineering and retail teams to deliver the roadmap.
- Business development: ensure additional supply from new carriers in France.
- Assess new business opportunities based on market intelligence.
- Ensure new supply from all relevant carriers.
- implement new supply, align within Trainline using carrier playbook.
- Find creative quick-win supply solutions to grow faster across the assigned market.
- Identify and manage to resolve commercial and operational issues with individual carriers.
- Monitor and report on industry and competitive intelligence.
- Support strategy presentations and communications for senior management to report progress.
- Maintain and expand the reporting tools of the Supply team, including the Supply Roadmap.
Knowledge & Experience
- Broad expertise in the fields of travel, transportation and reservation/booking systems. Ideally experience with online Marketplace / Platform.
- Proven success in a similar supply function and a strong track record in delivering value. Fluency in spoken and written French and English.
- Significant experience in complex commercial negotiations and consultative selling, and can demonstrate successful outcomes.
- Demonstrable success in the implementation of new suppliers, from lead generation/engagement to commercial success across the business.
- Strong service mentality that helps you to act as a service provider to internal customers.
- Proven expertise in executing effective ownership of your topics and areas, and maintaining focus on all details to ensure alignment and delivery across the company.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. You have the confidence to engage with partners at senior and executive level.
- Assertive in your dealings with carriers, and self-sufficient in devising strategies and tactics in business and key account development.
- An ability to prioritize and synthesize a broad array of information.
- Educated to degree level; an MBA would be an advantage.
- 10+ years of experience in Account Management / Negotiation.