- Mobilné aplikácie, Mobilita, SocialTech / GreenTech
- > 2000 zamestnancov
Senior People Operations Specialist (m/f/d) (Interim / CDD)
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Možnosť pracovať iba na diaľku
- Vzdelanie: Neuvedené
- skúsenosti: > 4 roky
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Who are they?
Créé en 2018, TIER s’est donné pour mission de changer la mobilité pour de bon !
Grâce à ses trottinettes, vélos et scooters électriques partagés, TIER propose des alternatives durables et sécurisées pour simplifier les déplacements de tous, réduire les émissions de CO2 et contribuer à des villes plus agréables et moins polluées.
Présent dans plus de 30 villes en France et plus de 400 dans le monde, TIER est aujourd’hui le leader mondial de la micro mobilité. 🛴🚲🛵
THIS IS USTIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people with a range of shared, light electric vehicles, from e-scooters to e-bikes and e-mopeds, powered by a proprietary Energy Network, TIER helps cities reduce their dependence on cars. Founded in 2018 by Lawrence Leuschner, Matthias Laug and Julian Blessin. TIER is headquartered in Berlin and currently operates in 190+ cities across 20 countries in Europe and the Middle East. With a focus on providing the safest, most equitable and most sustainable mobility solution, TIER has been climate neutral since 2020.
FTC with the potential to go permanent, Full-time, Paris/Lyon
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
Under the leadership of the Senior People Operations Manager, the Senior People Operations Specialist will help to provide an exceptional experience to our employees.
- Oversee all stages of the employee lifecycle for employees in France
- Creating and implementing local People/HR policies and processes for France
- Owning Employee relations matters, liaising with the legal team when needed, and acting as an escalation point for complex issues
- Support the Senior People Operations Manager and the local leaders in several HR/People topics
- Lead and continuously improve the onboarding experience of new employees
- Support and preparation of all regulatory and legal documents related to personnel management (drafting of employment contracts, contractual changes due to role changes, medical leave sickness etc).
- Autonomously manage and resolve tasks raised via our People Support Portal, in a timely manner
- Manage and update our HRIS and other HR systems
- Where needed, assist in performing audit processes with our internal teams
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, including termination
- Deliver and participate in the development of key HR initiatives across the HR spectrum, including but not limited to L&D, benefits, feedback culture, etc.
- Help manage work councils within the region[s] where applicable
- Build and constantly improve existing People Operations processes
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- People Operations/HR Generalist with 4+ years of experience, startup experience is a plus
- Getting things done mentality and passion for people
- Expertise in French labour law, compliance and administrative People/HR topics for France
- Eager to dive into new topics and continuously grow with the organisation
- Excellent communication in French and English
- Excited to build-up People Excellence in both centrally and regional
- Have the ability to lead global projects from inception to operation
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
You will be joining the team where the journey starts at TIER: The People Operations team is driven by the mission to onboard, serve and support the best talent to change mobility for good. We are strategic partners, with a strong service mindset and the right sense of humour. We thrive on providing an exceptional people experience and believe that diversity is the key to our success. We love what we do and we accept the challenge to multitask and work on cross-functional projects within a fast paced and dynamic environment. We are a team of passionate, curious, and ambitious people, working side by side with each other to build up a diverse and strong team at TIER.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- For Head Office roles - We support your growth with an annual development budget
- In your 2nd year at Tier you have the opportunity to take advantage of our “CPTO: Second Year Growth Program”
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives & programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our remote work options
- Profit from competitive compensation combined with perks like memberships with Urban Sports Club, Blinklist and Headspace
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, and Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, JPMorgan, Delivery Hero, and more)
*Depending on the role and location your benefits may differ.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin colour, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners! Please check your junk/spam folders for our response.
We are looking forward to your application!