The Galion Project
- Marketing / Komunikácia, Event Management, Podpora pre podnikateľov
- < 15 zamestnancov
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Dátum nástupu:
- Možnosť príležitostne pracovať na diaľku
- Vzdelanie: Bakalársky stupeň vzdelania
- skúsenosti: > 2 roky
Táto pozícia bola obsadená!
Qui sont-ils ?
Created in 2015 by Jean-Baptiste Rudelle (co-founder of Criteo) and Agathe Wautier, The Galion Project brings together more than 430 entrepreneurs around a common ambition: to make France and Europe the most attractive ecosystem in the world for entrepreneurs.
The Galion Project is based on a collective of founders of companies that have raised at least €3M. It creates an exclusive circle of trust between entrepreneurs, to encourage the sharing of expertise and mutual support between peers on key stages and issues in the development of high-growth companies.
Descriptif du poste
Key activities while in the role
Support the community growth
- Create acquision strategies to find out the best tech entrepreneurs and convince them to join us.
- Follow-up on candidates who want to become members and guarantee their onboarding.
- Lead the renewal process, referrals and partnerships dedicated to your pipeline.
- Boost member’s integration by assuring they are receiving responses to their questions and participation to our events.
- Animation, development and improvement of our discussion channels between members.
- Proposal and implementation of new programs or events according to the needs of the members.
- Support on the preparation of our annual event “Les Ateliers du Galion”
Manage the back office of our activity
- CRM management and billing system management.
- Participate in the realization of communication roadmap.
- Track important KPI’s for monthly reports.
- You are social, outgoing and you like to listen, understand others and propose appropriate solutions
- You are organized, rigorous, data oriented and you are comfortable with monitoring and reporting tools
- You have a good sense of communication and negotiation and like to design innovative projects with different actors
- You are autonomous in your work but you like to work in a team
- You are fluent in English and French.
- Experience in managing a tech community is a real plus
Compensation : according to profile >Swile card, gym membership.
If you recognize yourself in this profile: don’t hesitate to send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Galion Project