SPIX industry is the European leader in voice solutions deployed in the industry.
With Spix (the blue and yellow parrot), their unique voice assistance technology, SPIX industry places the voice at the heart of the industry of tomorrow. Spix understands all the shopfloor tasks, nests in any hardware device and moreover, it is accepted by all operators. It even seems that there is AI inside…
You look for a meaningful jog? You want to do something useful for the re-industrialization of Europe (yup, just that...). SPIX industry offers you a mission at the service of the men and women of the industry: come and see!
The spirit of the company: a Game Changer team! They can innovate and influence the industry through multidisciplinary: developers, UX, experts in AI, natural language processing (NLP), and knowledge engineering.
Based in Toulouse, SPIX industry has more than 20 employees. The company works with big names in France (Bouygues, Renault, SNCF, EDF, Michelin, TECHNIP, Vallourec, Thales, etc.) and Switzerland (but that's secret), and continues its international development.
Today, SPIX industry is looking for curious and invested people to join the adventure: tech talents attracted by people!
If tech skills count, SPIX industry focuses on the soft skills: the desire to play as a team, to participate in demanding projects, and to commit fully to satisfying customers.
To develop serenely, SPIX industry relies on its employees and invests fully in offering them a stimulating work environment and the ways to thrive in their profession. The 5 key values of the company resulting from their charter: Respect, Customer Satisfaction, Valuation of work, Responsibility, and Integrity.
As Philippe says: "The behavior of each of our employees depends on everyone's working relationships"
What more does SPIX industry offers?
- An experience in a scale-up in full development (1 fundraising already finalized)
- a dynamic and stimulating work environment in a sector of the future #AI
- casual premises in Toulouse, cinema, restaurant and Escape Game at 50 m
- flex-office with 2 days of home-work possible per week
- actions (BPECE) to retain our best employees
- an AEC: Almost EC (Enterprise Committee), but with money
- a half-yearly seminar always in a wine estate…
- in short, a good atmosphere and an open mind, coffee, and board games included