- FinTech/InsurTech, SaaS / Cloudové služby
- Od 250 do 2000 zamestnancov
- Zmluva na dobu neurčitú
- Vzdelanie: Neuvedené
- skúsenosti: Neuvedené
Who are they?
Spendesk is the 7-in-1 spending solution built for finance teams to make faster, smarter spending decisions.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk is now one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe, with over 4,000 customers and an international team of 500+ employees based in Paris, Berlin, London, Hamburg, and remotely.
Spendesk believes that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Being bold, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are fundamental to their culture.
Ready to grow further? Check out their open roles!
As a KYC analyst, you will join the growing banking team and have the possibility to participate in building a team that is evolving very quickly.
The KYC analyst at Spendesk will be in charge of handling all the banking operations throughout the client's lifecycle at Spendesk, from the opening of the account to its closing, working closely with revenue teams to ensure that we bring the best service to our customers.
What you will do:
Your Competency Profile:
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive compensation package with equity (everyone is an owner of the company!)
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- The best equipment for your needs (Macbook Pro, secondary screen, ...)
- Internal social events (hackathon, company-wide parties, offsite, ...)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- A purple Spendesk card (for your work purchases)!
- And more!
Founded in 2016 Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US, and we recently raised a further €100m investment bringing our series C funding to over €200m and in the process becoming one of Europe’s latest Tech Unicorns. Our team of 350+ Spendeskers is spread across four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco, alongside many teammates working remotely from various cities in Europe.
We are an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together. We come to work in the morning, create growth, convert new clients, go back home, sleep, and do it all over again the next day. This is the most diverse, ever-changing, surprising and daily-life you can get. We're growing fast in France, the United Kingdom and Germany on a mission to liberate businesses and people to do their best work. And we're growing fast - come join us!
Spendesk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - we embrace diversity and we don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.
What you can expect from the hiring process:
1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
2. A series of video calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager, Head-Of or CEO depending on the seniority level to review any remaining questions
- Zdieľať na LinkedIn
- Zdieľať na Facebooku
- Zdieľať na Twitteri